• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thoughts on Artioli shoes?

Chris "Italia"

Reaction score
Bologna Constructed?

How would you rate these shoes? on par with EG or Santoni FAM; A.Testoni?

On their site; it says you can get them at Saks and Dino Baldini? Are those correct?

Anyone have a pair?

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice shoes, somewhat sensitive to wear from what I've heard. Conservative designs are quite sublime but they do have a tendancy to go off the beaten path. Yes you can buy them at Saks NYC, decent selection.

Chris "Italia"

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
Nice shoes, somewhat sensitive to wear from what I've heard. Conservative designs are quite sublime but they do have a tendancy to go off the beaten path. Yes you can buy them at Saks NYC, decent selection.

Thank you, Sir.

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have one pair I purchased from Korshak in Dallas. Not sure they still carry the brand.
I don't love the styling, too conservative, but they fit better than any other shoe I have. Great support, at the end of the day my feet feel as good as when I first put them on.

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If they're good enough for President Bush....
smile.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
president bush wears artioli shoes?
i have seen some at the stefano ricci store in beverly hills , many very pretty colors
especially a plaintoe they had in a bright cherry red. i really loved it but all the artiolis for some reason feel papery thin in the leather to me.

they seem to be on the other end of the spectrum as opposed to the stefanobi shoes i saw at d vacca, which are very heavy and substantial and norvogese or goodyear like my santoni fam

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Artioli is perfection for those of the Italian persuasion. Their black glove-leather loafers with the little gold bit on the sides are the top choice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads