• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Thoughts on "APT 9" brand? (Kohl's)

laxative_mess

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I went into a Kohl's store today to check out some coats, and I was wondering if you could tell me your opinions on the APT 9 brand?

- Where would you rank it up with? Is it on par with Gap? Old Navy? JCrew?
- How's quality and fit?

Never heard of this brand until today and was wondering what the public opinion was on this label or Kohl's brands in general. Thanks

Last edited:

laxative_mess

Reaction score
I saw a coat I liked from APT9 at Kohl's today. I think the fit is not too bad in my opinion. Not sure whether I should bite. Retail is $225, but with the sale, it's down to $90.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha....op's username totally describes the quality of this thread and of the brand in question I'm sure (though honestly I've never heard of it....don't find myself in Kohls very often, thank god for that).

psgizmo1481

Reaction score
I purchased two pair of black dress pants and the hem on both legs lasted one week. I will not buy this brand in the future.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 38 14.9%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 41 16.1%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Carmina

Votes: 40 15.7%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 79 31.0%