• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Thoughts about this Leather Jacket.

Impzee

Reaction score
Reaction score
It looks like a nice quality leather jacket.

Style wise i think it would look great with dark blue or black denim with black boots or white fashion sneakers. I guess it depends on what type of look you are going for.

Have you purchased that brand of leather jacket before so you have an idea of sizing?

Impzee

Reaction score
Never purchases anything from that brand before unfortunately! I ended up ordering the size small (last one), the price was way too good. It very well might be too small tho, if thats the case i can send it back for refund. I really like its style so fingers crossed :D

Impzee

Reaction score
I will have it by the end of the week :) Slightly worried about the size, i usually wear medium. I contacetd Barbour International, chest circumference on that specific model (small) is 110cm, so there is hope ! :D

Impzee

Reaction score
the jacket itself seems to be of high quality, unfortunately i'm not sure how happy I am with the length of the sleeves. I am also thinking that the padding on the elbows might be too much on my slim profile.

What do you guys think, i would highly appreciate feedback :)

1.png

2.png

3.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
IMO the arms are too long (not just sleeve length but placement of elbow patches). It also fits a bit loose in the lower section compare with the upper profile (which fits well).

usmanqamar

Reaction score
This is really bad fit. In my opinion jacket length should not be below your belt. It looks 1 or 2 inch bigger same for sleeves. I think before buying you should read size guide and if still not sure you should ask their customer support.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.