Those of you who received the Shyam email today.....

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by edmorel, May 19, 2006.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

What about the Suns inability to close out?

2. ragdoll

ragdoll Senior member

Perhaps Aportnoy should burn a pair of EGs in protest? Lord knows, I don't have any I can spare.[​IMG]

3. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

Oh boy...

So fok, matt, ed, andrew, how about them Yankees?

I have awesome tix tonight and am afraid it's going to be rained out. [​IMG]

4. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

And BTW:

"Usually we visit all potential customers in response to their interest, to introduce ourselves properly and to assess their suitability."

WTF? Plal is 100% reputable. "Suitability?" Please.

5. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

Maybe we should write a group letter to EG/Ms Freeman. Beats sitting around the dying campfire and lamenting the lack of wood.

6. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

I have awesome tix tonight and am afraid it's going to be rained out. [​IMG]

I'll take them off your hands. You don't want to go and get all wet, at least not at a baseball game.

7. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

I'll take them off your hands. You don't want to go and get all wet, at least not at a baseball game.
    Section 19 by first base. Make me an offer. [​IMG] Just kidding, subway series are easy enough to reschedule, and I'll gladly take my rain check. But I'm really in the mood for a ballgame tonight. Damn you mother nature! [​IMG]

8. Matt

Matt [email protected]

ok read link, understand, ill shut up now.

9. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

Does anyone have more pics of the E.G. Walcot? I just noticed it on the Plal site and it really intrigues me. Not that I would be able to afford it anytime soon though [​IMG]

10. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Does anyone have more pics of the E.G. Walcot? I just noticed it on the Plal site and it really intrigues me. Not that I would be able to afford it anytime soon though [​IMG]
    I have many pictures. Unfortunately, there are in Duveen's digital camera right now.

11. horton

horton Senior member

We've been getting a lot of rain here in the North East. How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

12. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

And BTW:

"Usually we visit all potential customers in response to their interest, to introduce ourselves properly and to assess their suitability."

WTF? Plal is 100% reputable. "Suitability?" Please.

I cannot say I am really surprised by this in any way. Hanging around places like Fatwallet and Anandtech I have sees a lot of this stuff. Retailers of every single type typically try to plug any holes that will lead to less profit per sale even if it means fewer sales. Rather silly but in line with other markets, e.g. electronics & computer components.
    Time for gray market shoes, methinks [​IMG]

13. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

We've been getting a lot of rain here in the North East. How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Ambulance Chaser: Thanks
    horton: Err... it rained I think accidentally a few days ago here. About 88 f outside, but it is still early. WIll probably be around 93 midday.

14. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

Courtesy of iammatt...It's the shoe on the left in edwardian. I have one coming myself.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

Courtesy of iammatt...It's the shoe on the left in edwardian. I have one coming myself.[​IMG] http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/8...mmattmd3yd.jpg
    Damn [​IMG] . Err, I like them both actually. The one on the right looks familiar...