1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Thomas Mason for J. Crew dress shirt - red micro gingham in XS

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by drvgood, Jan 21, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drvgood

drvgood Senior member

For sale is a BNWT Thomas Mason for J. Crew red micro gingham in XS. Absolutely beautiful shirt. Fits close to my frame (5'11, 165). Retails for $135, yours for $50 shipped.

*NOTE: I also have a few other sizes. please message me with the size you want!

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/N...atchallany~~~~~thomas mason gingham/22179.jsp

Item description:

Precision-tailored in the finest cotton from Thomas Mason, one of Europe's oldest and most legendary mills (they've been weaving some of the world's finest shirting since 1796), this shirt is designed with a slightly longer body so it always stays neatly tucked in. Finished with bespoke-inspired details like contrasting fabric at the gusseted hem and sleeve placket, it's accented with genuine mother-of-pearl buttons for a sharp and polished look. Regular fit—a tailored cut with a made-to-measure feel.
    Cotton.
    Regular fit.
    Spread collar.
    Machine wash.
    Import.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.