• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thom Browne Trunk Show Spring 2010

95///M3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
The retail for his Black Fleece line has been reduced tremendously for this season. A similar move for items in his mainline doesn't surprise me.

Have you seen some of the "Made in USA" suits from this season? There is a good reason for the drop in retail prices on these items.
blush.gif

chestercopperpot

Reaction score
his 'Made in USA" suits are made by oxxford now. rocco's are still the best but you can only get those as made to measure now. there are still some rocco's out there but alas

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 95///M3
Have you seen some of the "Made in USA" suits from this season? There is a good reason for the drop in retail prices on these items.
blush.gif

Yes, I've seen them.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chestercopperpot
his 'Made in USA" suits are made by oxxford now. rocco's are still the best but you can only get those as made to measure now. there are still some rocco's out there but alas

Rocco is better than Oxxford?

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Rocco is better than Oxxford?

Better might be a strong word. Rocco is my personal preference, small factory in LIC, small production, etc.

95///M3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chestercopperpot

Was referring to the BBBF.

chestercopperpot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 95///M3
Was referring to the BBBF.

ahh you mean southwick

well they are learning how to fully canvas again so i'm sure in a few seasons it will be better

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought I would add this; From Racked.com The best part of our visit, though, was a quick glance at an attention-grabbing but officially off-limits rack of Brown's lower-priced red/white/blue line. From what we could see—we couldn't snag any pictures—the line has European-looking tailoring, an awesome patent leather yellow PVC trench coat with ticket pockets (rectangular pockets with a black lining) and a polka dot military jacket that really stole the spotlight (without being too daring like the dresses seen on his runway earlier this season). It should be a big hit for Browne. No word on price range yet, but the designer certainly stayed true to his label by sacrificing neither style nor quality.—Phillip Picardi
3972679478_467a960081_o.jpg
3972684034_ea4eb5d763_o.jpg
3972684948_8041328fdd_o.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads