1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

This Should be a Model for all Custom Shirt Websites

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AnGeLiCbOrIs, Feb 9, 2009.

1. doublebucklemonk

doublebucklemonk Well-Known Member

Just to be clear, I mean more fabric selections for the shirts, not for the secret fabric signature (not sure if you were actually confused, or just quoted a random part of the post :) )

2. rossjamesparker

rossjamesparker Member

Anyone know if they still put that ridiculous crap under their collars? I was about to order, searched here first, and now am reconsidering. If I wanted somebody else to personalise my shirt with crap, I'd hand the laptop to my three year old nephew.

3. cbfn

cbfn Senior member

3 posts up, dude.

4. TonyThe Tailor

TonyThe Tailor Senior member

I have toyed with the idea of online custom shirt ordering ( right now it is only made to order Gitmans) but I take so much pride in how my custom shirts fit that I find it hard to do it.
    It is near impossible to get a true custom fit if the actual tailor is not the one taking the measurements, because there is more to shirt making (and suit making for that matter) than the tape measure. It is about body reading, the client's personality, and the client's occupation that also goes into getting the proper fit for a custom shirt.
    Everyone wants a deal on custom shirts, but the true value is measured in correct fit and longevity of the actual shirt, not price.