• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This Month's Shoe Damage

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Edward Green "Cardiff/Southwold" on the 888 last in dark antique olive John Lobb 2003 special edition on the 7000 last in museum golden calf Edward Green "Newbury" on the 888 last in dark antique burgundy John Lobb "Tamar" derby on the 8000 last in walnut country calf Edward Green "Warwick" boot on the 202 last in walnut country calf w/ dainite sole Edward Green "Newbury" w/ medallion on the 606 last in mink suede Edward Green "Yardley" on the 606 last in burnished edwardian Edward Green "Old Berkley" on the 88 last in dark oak

sysdoc

Reaction score
Well done, Andrew!
applause1uj.gif
Special congratulations for the JL Vintage 2003! Believe it or not, I do NOT have that shoe! Still, I am a bit worried ... it seems as if you have slowed down. We are used to this amount of shoes as *weekly* shoe damage.
devil.gif
Anyway, it's damn good to have you back!
colgate.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Every time you post one of these, I hate you more and more.
tongue.gif
After seeing the 2003 Special and Newbury, I had to run to the defibrillator. Absolutely phenomenal.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
So how many feet do you have, anyway?

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was admiring the first 3 and thinking "well-done!!". And then there were more....of course.
biggrin.gif

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sysdoc
Well done, Andrew!
applause1uj.gif
Special congratulations for the JL Vintage 2003! Believe it or not, I do NOT have that shoe! Still, I am a bit worried ... it seems as if you have slowed down. We are used to this amount of shoes as *weekly* shoe damage.
devil.gif
Anyway, it's damn good to have you back!
colgate.gif

I've got too many special orders in the pipeline. You just don't get that immediate satisfaction. Good to see you again as well my friend. And it appears as though you've been keeping me at arm's length. Your new additions are all exquisite, the C&J's are breathtaking.
inlove.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really like the Yardley. I might even swap out the newbury for it when the trunk show arrives. Feel free to post more pics of your EGs!

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton

No more than absolutely necessary for any one who grew up in the shadow of Three Mile Island.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton

He's clearly an intelligent mutant caterpillar.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I love that olive Cardiff and the Edwardian Yardley. Both colors are outstanding.

I'm also kinda digging those pebble grain country Lobbs.

Both you and Sysdoc are completely insane, by the way.

Earthmover

Reaction score
The suede Newbury is definitely the best looking suede shoe I've seen yet. Nice stuff you've got there.

Waltar

Reaction score
What I would do for Yardley's in a 9, sigh.

Beautiful, beautiful choices.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads