1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

this months Robb Report

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by seanandnik, Feb 19, 2005.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

on the subject of the robb report (I would have LIKED to see more Brioni and Kiton suits for spring, but.....), check this site out, listed in that issue; links to great sites for all kinds of manufacturing houses: www.oger.nl

2. Manton

Manton Senior member Dubiously Honored

On men's clothes? In my opinion, they're all pretty bad.

3. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

Robb Report is pretty pretentious, but not quite as bad as Cigar Aficionado.

I actually saw a new magazine called "Rich Guy" at the bookstore the other day. It had a big boat on the cover but I didn't bother looking inside. I'm assuming its target audience is people who think Robb Report is a little too subtle.

4. uriahheep

uriahheep Senior member

Have you seen the magazine Worth?

5. j

j Senior member Admin

I remember reading about a new magazine called Arrogant Prick a while back. It was supposed to compete for the Robb Report / Cigar Aficionado demographic.

6. Jill

Jill Senior member

Wow. I'm pretty sure I don't ever want to admit to ever reading another magazine again.

Maybe "Highlights"?

7. uriahheep

uriahheep Senior member

Sounds like an interesting mag, J. [​IMG] Highlights is good stuff...who could ever forget Goofus and Gallant?

8. Alias

Alias Senior member

Goofus was cool.

9. discostu004

discostu004 Senior member Affiliate Vendor

what is on the cover? i have a subscription but don't remember seeing that yet

10. Jill

Jill Senior member

A Bentley. I don't have it in front of my right now, so can't give you any more details other than to say, "It's blue".

Despite the -umm- commentary, there are some good articles and features, as well as great ads this month.

OK. I'm beginning to climb out from under my rock now. Uriah and Alias even concur with my Highlights affinity..