1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

This jacket is awesome!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Goldengloves, Dec 16, 2006.

1. manifest v

manifest v Senior member

The second jacket is awesome digi! Only thing that bugs me about that jacket is how it doesn't have the arm cuff straps.

2. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I've seen those coats on yoox... seems so super-futuristic... I like to be a bit more understated. Look how nasty this one looks when opened... bleh and chubby-baloony. [​IMG]
    I think the problem with that one is that the collar should always be worn up. Although it doesn't seem to fit very well on the model.

3. manifest v

manifest v Senior member

I think the problem with that one is that the collar should always be worn up. Although it doesn't seem to fit very well on the model.

Anyone have any more cool winter coat suggestions? Los Angeles is gettin' frickin' cold for some reason!

4. jet

jet Senior member

HTC on beverly had a rick owns waxed jacket that fit dope, prolly don't have it. HTC sm had a real nice wool surface2air flight jacket, fit was on point but they're probably out of that. Go see Karl and talk to him.

5. seen

seen Senior member

Anyone have any more cool winter coat suggestions? Los Angeles is gettin' frickin' cold for some reason!

Good to hear. Toronto hasn't snowed yet.
    I was afraid this global warming thing is getting to us faster than we thought.

6. manifest v

manifest v Senior member

^ haha... toronto is the new Oahu.

I heard other parts of Canada has snowed though.

7. young7777

young7777 Well-Known Member

I think shopjake.com has the the coat you are looking for. Its also on sale as well and yet a few sizes left.

check it out.

Oliver Spencer Norfolk Coat

HOLY MOLY! THANK YOU! What a coincidence that the answer to both our questions is oliver spencer... haha

Who wants to get me that coat from their NY store? I hope it goes on sale when I go to new york in the summer. ^_^

8. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

That Norfolk jacket is nice. I think I almost bought it in black corduroy at the end of 05. At AB Fits in SF if I remember right. At $320 or so with the coupon code on shopjake it's a great deal.