• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This is SO not cool.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Max
I recently picked up a pair of H&M Sliqs in the dark raw color after being really happy with the black pair I've owned for a few weeks. I was pretty psyched, as I've lost a good deal of weight recently and can finally wear this kind of jeans without looking ridiculous.

After wearing them for a few days I noticed something curious. One leg is tighter than the other.

At first I thought it was just the pants. Not so. When I hung them up on a hanger they're pretty much even.

Turns out skateboarding has made my right leg thicker than my left one. It's not really noticeable to anyone but me, but this is driving me crazy. I may have to go to the gym and work out my left leg.

I wouldn't sweat it, one of my legs is bigger than the other, too. It's because I broke my ankle; muscle atrophies quickly, and often never catches back up the healthy limb. I'd say there's a good half inch diff in my upper thighs. Not sure about the calf, but it's noticably smaller.

ineffable

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanity
Chick's boobs are like that too, unless they've had implants. Normally as a male you'd never notice in a million years, but thanks to her excessive lack of self-confidence and constantly pointing out her non-perfect breasts, you'll know brother. OH, you'll KNOW.

Fake boobs, FTW. It's not the boobs that are fixed, it's the psyche.

yeah, nothing like a shallow psyche to be artificially enhanced so that the girl is still vulnerable to douchebags.

Jovan

Banned for Good
Reaction score
Fake breasts are pretty much the most evil thing on the planet. No personality, and never as attractive as the real thing. -Women's breasts will change size depending on mood, menstruation, birth control, etc. They also have more sensitivity. -The natural teardrop shape is a lot more pleasing than some "perfect" mound of... silicone. Yeah. Real sexy.
crazy.gif
-You have to wonder about the woman who is this shallow. I can't say I can relate to the leg thing, but my shoes seem to fit differently on each foot. My left foot seems narrower.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
I just think breast implants are idiotic and advocate a more economical alternative.

You like them the fat chicks?

cultpop 0217

I, Manface
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jovan
Fake breasts are pretty much the most evil thing on the planet. No personality, and never as attractive as the real thing.

-Women's breasts will change size depending on mood, menstruation, birth control, etc. They also have more sensitivity.
-The natural teardrop shape is a lot more pleasing than some "perfect" mound of... silicone. Yeah. Real sexy.
crazy.gif

-You have to wonder about the woman who is this shallow.

Originally Posted by Max
Not my style. I'm a hard charging frontside-grind-in-a-pool kind of guy.

i agree 100% with both statements.

if you have ever felt fake **** they feel about as lame as they look. horrible. might as well just put a sign on your forehead that says "im broken, please fix me."

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
My right forearm is at least twice as big as my left forearm.

Tennis?

Originally Posted by whodini
Is that because your left plays the role of the "stranger?"

laugh.gif

Max

Reaction score
I like how this turned into a thread about *******.

thereverend

Reaction score
Who cares about your leg; I am right on the edge of healthy BMI to overweight BMI.
boxing[1].gif

Brian SD

Reaction score
Do one legged squats on your left and not your right. Then shoot steroids.

ninjapie

Reaction score
Go swim laps in the local pool for 30 minutes, once or a few times a week.
It excercises all your muscles. The best time to go is when you've just woken up and then stay in the pool for about 30 minutes. Apparently your muscles will get the best excercise when you do it like that.

pcastlouis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Do one legged squats on your left and not your right. Then shoot steroids.

Another thing you can do is go to a gym and ride a stationary bike, while only using the other leg to pedal. In the cycling world these one-legged exercises are done to promote better spinning technique. I can imagine that it would also help out your problem.

tommy.york

Reaction score
I have a similar problem - running track leaves you to always run in one direction (counter clockwise). Your right leg becomes mildly stronger. It's more pronounced with more track work and less off-track work.

The only time I ever noticed was when I tried to roll my pants up as far as they would go.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diligent, disciplined training can very easily even out your body. Naturally, anyone who isn't ambidextrous (and even some who are) will have this problem, but it is really easy to fix. It is probably not noticable unless you belong to a 15th century squadron of longbowmen, though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads