• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

This is Awesome Video

katya

Reaction score
Actually, I just want to share this video link battle of the sexes i found a while ago and it makes me wonder why people in the world are sometimes crazy? Actually it is the reason for me to share this to you since in fairness to that one, it's still very hilarious to watch, and it kills me every time I see it. Well, if you happened to see it already which of the two videos is more damaging? The ping pong one is my favorite...Gosh!!! What a crazy guy :- p

slipperywhenwet

Reaction score
I fail to see how this is related to anything that has ever appeared on this site, and it barely counts as funny.

Also, it should be "These are Awesome Videos" because there are two of them.

Oh, and I vote for number 1. I have a soft spot for watching people fall on their faces.

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good stuff.

repressedm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by katya
Actually, I just want to share this video link battle of the sexes i found a while ago and it makes me wonder why people in the world are sometimes crazy? Actually it is the reason for me to share this to you since in fairness to that one, it's still very hilarious to watch, and it kills me every time I see it. Well, if you happened to see it already which of the two videos is more damaging? The ping pong one is my favorite...Gosh!!! What a crazy guy :- p

Saved for posterity.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami