1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

This is about to be the bachelor party from hell.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JesseJB, May 11, 2010.

1. JaPo

JaPo Senior member

I'd feel very tempted to pressurise my relative into going against his bride's wishes, regardless of whether it jeopardised our relationship in the short term. As has been established throughout this thread, I'd feel a bit iffy with my friend's wife imposing those ridiculous rules. What is the fucking moral objection to smoking cigars as a one-off? How could she possibly see this as her right?

First you have to understand that fun can be had camping. With a shit ton of booze, food and, pending your friend's discovery of his balls, drugs - you will have fun. I'm more a fan of stimulants but, if it fits the bill, shrooms/acid are an option. Not sure of the practicality of hiring strippers in a remote location, but if possible it could be superb. Admittedly, I'd always prefer something urban, but beggars can't be choosers.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

She may be able to give you some.

I recall, from another forum, that it was actually ketamine. But damn, what does it matter? Whatever that was, it would have destroyed her.

2. TheD0n

TheD0n Senior member

So wtf happened?

3. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

So wtf happened?

+1

4. bigbris1

bigbris1 Senior member

1. Hes starting with the "Its my day so I say we are doing _______" crap. And that crap is "camping."
    View Brokeback Mountain. See above. Realize his definition of "camping". Break off friendship. Alternatively you can relive Brokeback followed by a, "No homo". Either way, you're both homos.

5. JesseJB

JesseJB Senior member

Nothing yet. Wedding's not til April. But he's holding strong in his lame convictions.

Oh but heres one thing: the funnest guy in the wedding party is being deployed to Afghanistan and has been replaced by a fundie Christian. Isn't that just special? [​IMG]

6. imschatz

imschatz Senior member

Nothing yet. Wedding's not til April. But he's holding strong in his lame convictions.

Oh but heres one thing: the funnest guy in the wedding party is being deployed to Afghanistan and has been replaced by a fundie Christian. Isn't that just special? [​IMG]

Get in contact with 2-3 of the guys who will want to have a good time. And hijack the party. Let the groom/bride-to-be plan w/e lame shit they want. You plan a party on the same day. Jump in a van, making sure you're in the van with the groom, and go to your party instead of his.

or .. don't go.

7. JesseJB

JesseJB Senior member

Update:

Bachelor party will be in Vancouver. Bachelor is now okay with "waitresses at the party" which I take as codespeak for "dude help me."

There are about 10-15 of us going. It will be in early April.

8. unjung

unjung Senior member

K is terrible shit.

K is child's play. Fast-acting, short duration, no after-effects.

9. R-H

R-H Senior member

10. MrGimpy

MrGimpy Senior member

11. JacobJacob

JacobJacob Senior member

I have been to a bachelor party once where the guy getting merried was... a total bore.
    Paintball turned out to a to violent game for him. Okay - He was dressed in a white bunny costume out in a forest, and the rest of us as 'hunters', so...
    He hates to drink and "forgot" his beer all the time and everywhere. In the car, in the men's room etc. We replaced it everytime, but still he managed to stay sober.
    We had also gotten a mighty fine stripper to come over. She placed him on a chair and started her show with him in the center of her attention In the end of the show, she wanted to rub her tits in his face, but, because he wasn't drunk, he politely rejected her with the words: If you take of my glasses I can't see you. So please don't.

His sster later told us that he hated the whole day. The morale would be: If you know that the dude wont like what you are planning, find something else to do.