Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

This is about to be the bachelor party from hell.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JesseJB, May 11, 2010.

1. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

Come on man, get real. First and only girl friend EVER who is making rules to control him. You dont find that weird?

I feel bad. I can see this guy getting walked over his entire marriage. Before you know it she'll be getting her butch hair cut, sit around popping bon-bons and nagging at him to take out the trash. poor guy.

hehe. ok man i git your point![​IMG]

2. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

Come on man, get real. First and only girl friend EVER who is making rules to control him. You dont find that weird?

I feel bad. I can see this guy getting walked over his entire marriage. Before you know it she'll be getting her butch hair cut, sit around popping bon-bons and nagging at him to take out the trash. poor guy.

hehe. ok man i git your point![​IMG]

Will you two stop sword fighting already. I gave the man great advice and you two are going to shit all over that by turning this thread into something other than sex, drugs, and rock n' roll.

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

Rent "The Hangover". Watch "The Hangover". Book hotel room in Vegas. Live "The Hangover".

this is great advice? no

4. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

this is great advice? no

Yes it is.

In the film they have to tell the fiance they are going wine tasting in Napa. In real life scenario, they can tell fiance they are going camping. Book room in Vegas or wherever. Have fun, do stupid shit...win.

5. why

why Senior member

Go to a gay bar. Seriously. It's the best thing you can do for your friend. He's a developing bottom. In a few years he'll be spreading 'em for a badgeless, pantsless cop so you might as well open the closet door and let him take a peek.

6. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

Yes it is.

In the film they have to tell the fiance they are going wine tasting in Napa. In real life scenario, they can tell fiance they are going camping. Book room in Vegas or wherever. Have fun, do stupid shit...win.

ok. it's great advice. uh no. it's not.

7. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Go to a gay bar. Seriously. It's the best thing you can do for your friend. He's a developing bottom. In a few years he'll be spreading 'em for a badgeless, pantsless cop so you might as well open the closet door and let him take a peek.

[​IMG]

8. Siggy

Siggy Senior member

Your friend needs to man up! Sounds like a pussy-whipped twit. Camping might be ok at some point but not for a bachelor party.

9. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

ok. it's great advice. uh no. it's not.

uuughh i shun people like you. im so glad i never met you

P.S. you're lame and not very fun. [​IMG]

10. cwh812

cwh812 Senior member

Why do strippers need to be an integral part of a bachelor party? I've been to a couple and none of them had strippers.

Strippers make bachelor parties fun. I bet the ones you went to weren't fun.

11. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

uuughh i shun people like you. im so glad i never met you

P.S. you're lame and not very fun. [​IMG]

i never intend to be funny. i always go for lame around here. being 'funny' is just incidental for me once in awhile.

12. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

Strippers make bachelor parties fun. I bet the ones you went to weren't fun.

well, here's the thing. im just going to say from my experience, for example i go to church and know some church friends, and the couple of guys who got married had bachelor parties that didnt involve strippers, alcohol or anything. yeah, i know, it sounds lame to most here on sf, but to be honest , it was a good time. we did a variety of things and yes, you can still have fun .
    now the op 's friend may not go to church or anything but still, i can understand if his fiancee doesnt want vegas, strippers, or cigars and if the fiance agrees. it doesnt mean he is a weak ass or he is a boring shit of a life, his life can still be fullfilling and we all have different strokes

13. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Senior member

well, here's the thing. im just going to say from my experience, for example i go to church and know some church friends, and the couple of guys who got married had bachelor parties that didnt involve strippers, alcohol or anything. yeah, i know, it sounds lame to most here on sf, but to be honest , it was a good time. we did a variety of things and yes, you can still have fun .
    now the op 's friend may not go to church or anything but still, i can understand if his fiancee doesnt want vegas, strippers, or cigars and if the fiance agrees. it doesnt mean he is a weak ass or he is a boring shit of a life, his life can still be fullfilling and we all have different strokes

He can't have cigars? Come on man...this is pathetic and you know it. Sucks for him. I put the over/under for the marriage at 8 years. I take the under, anyone?

14. Davidko19

Davidko19 Senior member

He can't have cigars? Come on man...this is pathetic and you know it. Sucks for him. I put the over/under for the marriage at 8 years. I take the under, anyone?

Im gonna say over just because he strikes me as a spineless chump who will never leave his wife. She'll cheat on him, up until he puts his kids through college then she'll divorce him and take half of everything.

There was an MTV true life show a long time ago, something like "Im 18 and getting married" or whatever. The guys friends took him out on his alcohol free "Bachelor party"...so lame. I distinctly remember they dressed him up all funny, put on makeup and ran him through a car wash. Woo hoo!!!

15. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Your friend needs to man up! Sounds like a pussy-whipped twit. Camping might be ok at some point but not for a bachelor party.
    +1. Why does she feel the need to set the parameters for the party, and why is he letting her? Where's the trust? To me, it doesn't sound like a good start to a life together.