1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Thinking of selling my NWT 42L cashmere DB topcoat

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by cmv96, Aug 24, 2006.

1. cmv96

cmv96 Well-Known Member

Anyone out there interested in purchasing a 42-Long Polo RL (blue label) 100% cashmere, DB, black topcoat? The coat has never been worn and still has the original tags on it. The coat retailed for $2,800. I'd be willing to sell it for approx $400.00

2. ezboy1000

ezboy1000 Senior Member

Do you have pics? Also, measurements. If it's a large 42T it might not work for me. If it's on the slimmer side I am very interested.

3. cmv96

cmv96 Well-Known Member

I can post pics. Is there anything in particular you're interested in seeing?

If it helps, I'm 6'3" / 197 lbs / 35 inch waist / 35 inch sleeves and it fits me perfectly