• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Think I'll pass on robbing this neighbourhood

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat
The guy in the Salmon Brioni T shirt on the golf cart...is he pointing the gun against his belly? WTF?
wow.gif

No one said they were the smartest guys around

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the old guy by the power pole holding his gun sideways while pointed at the camera guy. And yes, that's a huge revolver. Is he concerned about marauding looting grizzly bears?

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thse people show several reasons why gun ownership should be more regulated by the gov. several are pointing at themselves the perosn taking the photograph or anotehr person in the photo and they consuming booze and playing with firearms.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scarphe
thse people show several reasons why gun ownership should be more regulated by the gov. several are pointing at themselves the perosn taking the photograph or anotehr person in the photo and they consuming booze and playing with firearms.

They aren't hurting you. Plus, this is in Texas. I'll spare you the Texas history bit and just say that Texans aren't fond of having their firearms regulated by anybody

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rosenberg
They aren't hurting you. Plus, this is in Texas. I'll spare you the Texas history bit and just say that Texans aren't fond of having their firearms regulated by anybody

again the norm is that the gov can regulate activity that affects only ther person that are doing when the activity is deemed dangerous, to drive a car you need to be licensed, seat belts are normal, presrctiption drug laws etc. A gun though not a dangerous as an auto should warrant that it is treated with respect that a tool of it´s nature deserves even if that respect needs tbe enforced by the state. these jokers should not have firearms.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scarphe
again the norm is that the gov can regulate activity that affects only ther person that are doing when the activity is deemed dangerous, to drive a car you need to be licensed, seat belts are normal, presrctiption drug laws etc. A gun though not a dangerous as an auto should warrant that it is treated with respect that a tool of it´s nature deserves even if that respect needs tbe enforced by the state. these jokers should not have firearms.

Lots of people shouldn't have kids, but they do. Maybe you should just move to a country where the government regulates everything (as if it doesn't here already)

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Anyone expecting one of these guys to say it was stolen from their FB page and please take it down?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threak
I think I'd pass on drinking with them.

Are you kidding me? Those guys look like a blast!

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Anyone expecting one of these guys to say it was stolen from their FB page and please take it down?

One of them is my cousin (and uncle), and I have contacted him. I expect he will soon join us in this thread. Also, I sent Kwilk a link to the thread so that he can report it as soon as it becomes inappropriate.

Don't worry, Pio. I have all the bases covered on this one.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can't imagine there is anything worth stealing in that neighborhood. As far as I'm concerned ... that picture is proof that Hell exists.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
I can't imagine there is anything worth stealing in that neighborhood. As far as I'm concerned ... that picture is proof that Hell exists.

Well, with any luck they'll be swarming over Grizzly Peak any day now. I hope your staff is armed.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
Also, I sent Kwilk a link to the thread so that he can report it as soon as it becomes inappropriate.

That moment came and passed a long time ago.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
Well, with any luck they'll be swarming over Grizzly Peak any day now. I hope your staff is armed.
To late ... I'm in the process of retiring and relocating ... further up the coast ... much further. Most of the time these days it's just me and the beagles! They'll protect me ... or perhaps I can pass them off as huntin' dogs.

Threak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
I can't imagine there is anything worth stealing in that neighborhood.

If I were a criminal, I'd probably be interested in taking possession of a few of those guns.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads