• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Think I could sell all my Gap clothes on eBay as a bundle?

foryoureyesonly

Reaction score
I have at least 40-50 Gap clothing items (polos, dress shirts, outerwear, t-shirts, you name it) that I considered donating, but these clothes are in such good condition and I'm broke being in college, and I definitely don't have time to list each individual item on eBay, do you think I might have any luck selling them as a bundle on eBay for a few hundred bucks? They're all size XS. Easily worth over 1k and in nearly like-new condition.

Horatio

Reaction score
Selling items in bundles usually doesn't achieve the same prices as selling items separately. If you have the time and are willing to handle them piece by piece avoid the bundle.

Cheers

foryoureyesonly

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Horatio
Selling items in bundles usually doesn't achieve the same prices as selling items separately. If you have the time and are willing to handle them piece by piece avoid the bundle. Cheers
Thanks, maybe it won't be SOOO bad if I add say 5 pieces every night before bed. Appreciate the advice.
smile.gif
I always get ahead of myself and want to do everything at once.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would sell them in a bundle.
They are not worth the trouble of listing individually.

spoozy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by deveandepot1
I would sell them in a bundle.
They are not worth the trouble of listing individually.

So you could sneak in, buy them and resell them here
devil.gif
biggrin.gif

I think the "five strategy" is a good compromise between the hardship of putting them into the nets and the financial reward you´ll get...

bringusingoodale

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If stuff is in excellent condition, you would be better off selling them in small bundles. I wonder how an XS measures across all the items you have. I doubt the polos will fit me, but if the outerwear is something I like I may be able to take some off your hand. Post ebay link when you do sell stuff.

spoozy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bringusingoodale
If stuff is in excellent condition, you would be better off selling them in small bundles. I wonder how an XS measures across all the items you have. I doubt the polos will fit me, but if the outerwear is something I like I may be able to take some off your hand. Post ebay link when you do sell stuff.

+1 !

foryoureyesonly

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bringusingoodale
Here's the rundown for me of what fits and what doesn't. I've actually gained some weight, so a lot of the XS doesn't fit me at all. I'm currently 5'4" barefoot, 120lbs. XS dress shirts: fitted = too small, non-fitted = fit, but barely (almost too small) XS polos: too small XS t-shirts: too small XS undershirts: too small XS outerwear: either fits perfectly or just a tad, tad bit too big S dress shirts: slightly too big in shoulders, too long in sleeves, too long overall S polos: too big in shoulders, too big in chest/midsection, sleeves perhaps a tad bit too long S t-shirts: fit me just about right, a tad bit of room though S undershirts: fit me absolutely perfect S outerwear: too big I know we all have different bodies, but I hope that helps somewhat. I'll definitely let you guys know when I start this process.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads