• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"waaaahhh i am so over being an adult... i need a vacation back in timeeee"

She is like 23. And I'm not even sure she has a "real" job.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
damn these stupid "share this" posts.. someone shared this:

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said, "When I made the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,

yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

You now have two choices. Like this photo and move on with your life
OR
Share this photo on your wall as a tribute to all the women in your life.

Please accept appology: Love page has tried to delete this photo as per viewer's recommendation. Unfortunately, facebook just does not allow us to delete this. We request you to have a look at this picture :)

here's the photo they want you to "like" and share:

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Anyone who says u have to ******** in order to have fun is soo depressingly wrong!!! I am amazed with this guy and have been seeing him for 3 weeks without any sexual contact. I bet ANYONE I know this guy i have been seeing better than anyone who has had sex with their man/woman early in a relationship (who has been dating the same person for 2+ months)! I am officially the happiest person ever! :)

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
[/quote]

She was nominated "Mother of the year" by Serialkillers.com..

What a monster..

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

She was nominated "Mother of the year" by Serialkillers.com..
What a monster..

You know, after the verdict was rendered, as the recriminations were volleyed, I was overcome with this feeling that I found very difficult to express. You see that snapshot of the proud new mother- indeed she is every proud new mother- holding her child with a smile that is natural and unforced, and you see her equally natural, unforced smile in the court photos as she reacts to the not-guilty verdict with simple-minded glee. It is all so banal, all so relatable, all so human. It is easy to speculate about the motives for her crime, because we know that it is the most human thing to morally blinker ourselves with vain preoccupations, and to be cruel through the smallness of our desires. But that beaming mother is still holding that child to the camera, as this moment is forever threaded into the fabric of the Universe, and perhaps, when we finally look upon it with the eye of eternity, we will see that the tragedy of our smallness is actually very beautiful.

Last edited:

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
deleted... I have nothing to add here. hurp durp

Last edited:

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score

You know, after the verdict was rendered, as the recriminations were volleyed, I was overcome with this feeling that I found very difficult to express. You see that snapshot of the proud new mother- indeed she is every proud new mother- holding her child with a smile that is natural and unforced, and you see her equally natural, unforced smile in the court photos as she reacts to the not-guilty verdict with simple-minded glee. It is all so banal, all so relatable, all so human. It is easy to speculate about the motives for her crime, because we know that it is the most human thing to morally blinker ourselves with vain preoccupations, and to be cruel through the smallness of our desires. But that beaming mother is still holding that child to the camera, as this moment is forever threaded into the fabric of the Universe, and perhaps, when we finally look upon it with the eye of eternity, we will see that the tragedy of our smallness is actually very beautiful.

This. Plus she is kind of attractive. Not super hot or anything, but I don't think I would have trouble staying hard until I was finished.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

what a wonderful quote, tagut. now we all have two choices, ignore this quote and move on with our lives. or share this quote on your page and pay tribute to all the crackheads, the critics, the cynics, and all my heros in the methadone clinic

Last edited:

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Interesting post, Tagut.

what a wonderful quote, tagut. now we all have two choices, ignore this quote and move on with our lives. or share this quote on your page and pay tribute to all the crackheads, the critics, the cynics, and all my heros in the methadone clinic

:laugh:

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Facebook friend (who is well into her mid 30s):

Dammit I hate being superstitious! Thanks for freaking me out [Jane Doe]. The opposite of my wish sucks so bad I have to post...

This is the eye test. Look for the LOWER case `L` and you will be kissed tomorrow! LLLLLLLLLL LLlLLLLLLLLLL. Now look for the `N`. This is really hard . MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMNMM MMMMM. Now find the mistake: ABCDEFGHIJ KLNMOPQRSTUVWXYZ. Now wish for something you really want after the count down! 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1, Now close your eyes and make a wish .********* ***********. ... Now put this as your status and your wish will come true! You have 19 minutes! Or what you wished for will be the Opposite...

My Comment:

FYI, I wished for the Sun to continue to come up every day until the end of time, and I'm not reposting. Just wanted to give you a heads up on the impending end of civilization as we know it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads