• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i have no idea how you would beat a person with chopsticks. or wtf? ******** gold bricks? also i dont get the alien moon part.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ if you're really really good at stick fighting then you could beat somebody with chopsticks. I think.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

i have no idea how you would beat a person with chopsticks. or wtf? ******** gold bricks? also i dont get the alien moon part.

Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Clearly Eason phailed, as his story didn't cause nearly as much befuddlement as the typical tagut poast in CE.

Saltricks

Reaction score
My turn.

In a relationship, married or not… You should read this.
Marriage.

I kicked the door open. The splintering of wood startled my sleeping dog, who ran off to the kitchen. My wife sat there, her eyes wide. She knew that I knew.

"You were ******* Sandor? You were ******* Sandor this whole ******* time?" I picked up one of the pieces of wood that had broken off the door frame and threw it at her. She reeled back from the impact, more from shock than from pain.

She whispered softly, "Why? Why are you doing this?"

I avoided her question and charged at her. She raised her hands to her face to protect herself, but I knew better than to hit her there. I backhanded her stomach, where the bruises wouldn't show. She coughed up the arugula that she had been eating, and some of it spat out of her mouth as she cried "You are NOT a man!".

"Oh yeah?" I replied. "OH YEAH?" I pulled down my pants and whipped out my johnson, shriveled from the cold. "What's that then, huh? TELL ME WHAT IT IS!" She fell to the floor her hands to her face, she was weeping. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her. Disgusted by her pathetic cries, I lay my limp penis on the top of her head, victoriously. I didn't love her anymore. I pitied her.

I drafted a divorce agreement which stated she would get jack **** and scrawled "WHORE" all over it. She glanced at it and started crying again. She tore it up and threw it on the ground which infuriated me. "Stop messing up the house! God, can't you do anything right?" I picked up the pieces of paper but stopped abruptly. "Why am I picking up this ****?" I threw the torn up pieces of paper at her. "There, trash belongs with trash." She sobbed loudly. I went back into the den and played XBOX until I passed out.

The next day, I came back home to find her writing something at the table. "Why the **** are you still here? I thought I told you to get the **** out." She presented me with her paper outlining her terms for the divorce: 50 percent of everything. I threw it back in her face. "Hahaha, you must be ******* kidding...YOU MUST BE ******* KIDDING! 50 percent of all the **** I worked hard for while you were ******* that brown motherfucker? You must be ******* kidding." I grabbed her shoulders and moved her over to the kitchen counter and lifted her skirt up. "Is this how ********* you?" I gyrated my crotch on her cellulite filled ass. " Right here in my house? HUH?". A small voice distracted me. "Daddy? What are you doing to mommy?" It was just the kid. "Get the **** back in your room." "But daddy..." I threw the toaster at the kid. "ROOM...NOW!" The wife was struggling under my iron grip. "Call the cops honey, call the...blurrrgh" I covered her mouth with my hand. "You better not ******* call the cops, not again you little freeloader..." That's when I heard the sirens. I pushed the wife towards the kid and headed out the back door. "I'll be back for you...both of you." I motioned my finger across my neck. "You better ******* watch yourselves." With that I ran out the backdoor and over the fence into the neighbor's yard. They had a comfortable tree house where I spent the night.

I woke up the next morning to see that the cops had created a perimeter around the house. "Like that can stop me." I muttered to myself. I used my high vantage point to peer into the back window, where I saw my wife leading one of the cops to the kitchen where she pantomimed the events of the night before. When she got to the part about me bending her over the counter, I noticed the cop pulling his pants down. I read his name tag: "Sandor". They started going at it right there, unaware that I was eyeing them intently, my hands moving down my pants.

The next three days was the same story. Watching that brown guy pork my wife made me wonder why I had wasted my life on that lying *****. I decided to take matters into my own hands. Later that night, when Sandor and my wife had gone to bed (MY BED) I snuck into the house. I grabbed my aluminum bat from the garage and slowly made it up the stairs. As I was about to open my bedroom door, the dog started barking. I kicked at it to shut it up, but it was too late. The bedroom door flew open and there was Sandor, armed with a Benelli M4 aimed at my crotch.

Thinking quickly, I dove to the floor while smacking the shotgun with my bat. A loud rapport followed by a spray of blood filled the air and I looked up from the floor to see my wife fall to the ground, her face contorting in pain. He had killed her. That brown motherfucker had killed her. This filled me with rage as I rose to my feet. "If anyone was going to kill her, it was supposed to be me!" I kicked the shotgun out of his hands and wrestled Sandor to the ground, wrapping my forearms around his neck. I squeezed my arms together tightly, putting pressure on his carotid artery. He went limp.I stood up, wiping the blood off my face. "Look's like joke's on you joker...this looks like a typical case of murder suicide." I picked up my bat off the floor. "Speaking of joker...I guess that makes me the bat man." The bat came down hard on his head, and the smell of **** confirmed I had achieved my task. That was when I noticed my wife was still alive. She was crawling away slowly, leaving a trail of blood behind her. "Ohhh no. You're not getting away from this." I said as I picked her up. That is when my son came out of his room.

Our son clapped behind us, "Daddy is holding mommy in her arms!". His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don’t tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. I retreated back to the neighbor's tree house to sleep for the night.

I awoke the next morning and entered the house, pretending to be surprised about the gruesome scene surrounding me. One of the cops was interviewing me and I was describing my alibi to him (I told him I was getting a ******* from a streetwalker last night), when my son barged into the conversation. Our son came in and said, "Dad, it’s time to carry mom out". To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. I left that house in shackles.
During the criminal trial I was accused of two first degree murders. Evidence taken during the autopsy of my wife, however shed some light on the true nature of the situation. It was not the shotgun shells that killed her, though they apparently helped, but it was a disease that had killed her as she was bleeding out on my front porch. My wife had been fighting CANCER for months and I was so busy with Xbox to even notice. A mistrial was called, and I was acquitted (thank you very much double jeopardy clause).

The small details of your lives are what really matter in a relationship. Knowing that my wife had cancer would have let me bide my time, letting my wife die slowly rather than rampaging in like a mad man. Now I am free to live my life free, enjoying my mansion, my car, and the money in my bank that I was paid out from my wife's life insurance policy. These things create an environment conducive for happiness and I have to say pretty much bring happiness in and of themselves. Oh, and the kid went crazy and got sent to a sanitarium or something.

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Jesus, Saltricks, just cool it with the misogynistic remarks!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
why. god. why.

Son's Last Letter To His Mom.. Will being tears in your eyes :(

I went to a party Mom,
I remembered what you said.
U told me not to drink,
Mom,So I drank soda instead.

I really felt proud inside, Mom,
The way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom,
Even though the others said I should.

I know I did the right thing, Mom,
I know you are always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom,
As everyone is driving out of sight.

As I got into my car, Mom,
I knew I'd get home in one piece.
Because of the way you raised me,
So responsible and sweet.

I started to drive away, Mom,
But as I pulled out into the road,
The other car didn't see me, Mom,
And hit me like a load.:(

As I lay there on the pavement, Mom,
I hear the policeman say,
"The other guy is drunk," Mom,
And now I'm the one who will pay.

I'm lying here dying, Mom....
I wish you'd get here soon.
How could this happen to me, Mom?
My life just burst like a balloon.

There is blood all around me, Mom,
And most of it is mine.
I hear the medic say, Mom,
I'll die in a short time.

I just wanted to tell you, Mom,
I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom.
The others didn't think.

He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is, he drank
And I will die.
Why do people drink, Mom?
It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now.
Pains just like a knife.

The guy who hit me is walking, Mom,
And I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here dying
And all he can do is stare.

Tell my brother not to cry, Mom.
Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I go to heaven, Mom,
Put "GOOD BOY " on my grave.

Someone should have told him, Mom,
Not to drink and drive.
If only they had told him, Mom,
I would still be alive.

My breath is getting shorter, Mom.
I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom.
When I needed you, you were always there.

I have one last question, Mom.
Before I say good bye.
I didn't drink and drive,
So why am I the one to die?

After Reading this letter few have quit drinking and many have quit habbit of "DRINK & DRIVE". Did You read he said "Someone should have told him, Mom".

Please "SHARE" this wall post if not for that innocent guy who died then at least for that mother who lost her SON.
Please "LIKE" & "SHARE", Don't Ignore.

son, you disappoint.

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not slim girl saying on her status, "I used to be fat"

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Not slim girl saying on her status, "I used to be fat"

Go on, reply "you still are". Do it. Just 1 second, screen cap, then delete it.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. I just read Saltricks' story. That's brutal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads