• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not posted by a friend, but a friend who is normally smart actually commented with an "answer" (Uno) as though she were accomplishing something.
Cross-posting to hibbeldy jibbeldy threak and stupid shit friends post ofnFB threak because it pisses me off that people are this fucking lame

Last edited:

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not posted by a friend, but a friend who is normally smart actually commented with an "answer" (Uno) as though she were accomplishing something.
Cross-posting to hibbeldy jibbeldy threak and stupid shit friends post ofnFB threak because it pisses me off that people are this fucking lame

We've run across this before with Cali city names . I think its used determine who is actually stupid enough to buy the scam you are going to perpetrate on them t some later point

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I would've said football.
The better response would be, "why are you so f'ing stupid?" (no "e" in that).
But sure, there's no end to obvious responses no matter how you construe "game": football, golf, tag, Uno, Risk, Monopoly, Sorry, Cards Against Humanity, Marco Polo, Simon Says, Cops and Robbers, Cowboys and Indians, Blackjack, Go Fish, Whist, War, That's why it's stupid. God damn idiots.

Last edited:

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If I had the energy I'd start posting shit like, NAME A STATE THAT DOESN'T HAVE THREE "I"'S IN ITS NAME BET YOU CAN'T!!! or ONLY MY SMARTEST FRIENDS WILL BE ABLE TO NAME AN ANIMAL THAT DOESN'T HAVE FUR!!!!

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If I had the energy I'd start posting shit like, NAME A STATE THAT DOESN'T HAVE THREE "I"'S IN ITS NAME BET YOU CAN'T!!! or ONLY MY SMARTEST FRIENDS WILL BE ABLE TO NAME AN ANIMAL THAT DOESN'T HAVE FUR!!!!

A+A=2
B+B=4
C+C=6
A+B+C=???

Bet you can't figure it out.

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That showed up all on one line in the preview and I got real confused.

A+A=2B+B=3C+C=6A+B+C=?

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
You people make me so glad I never bought into that. Well, no, maybe I'd enjoy the schadenfreude. Hell, who am I kidding? I'd revel in it.

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think this belongs here (rather than the political version of this thread) because the stupidity is not tied to the political element:

upload_2017-6-12_12-44-18.png

Although I guess calling the message that heineken put on their bottles a "war on trump and real america" is also kind of stupid...it is a pretty standard bland corporate "unity" message that doesn't reference trump or america.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find it fascinating that Trump supporters say they voted him in because they felt ignored and disrespected yet they seem to refer to anyone who disagree with them as braindead libtards

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In fairness to Trump supporters, everyone thinks they're uneducated racists hicks who are out of touch with the rest of the world. It kind of goes both ways right now.

Note: I'm not a Trump supporter.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.