• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

That's just it....I read it as many times as I could stomach it but I don't fully understand it

So is he saying that he got with another "bear" and ended up with the hernia because the other guy was too strong for him? Or is he saying that the other "bear" had a cock so large that it punctured a hole in his abdomen? Because it sort of reads both ways.

I loved him on Home Improvement.

I literally laughed out loud at this.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

So is he saying that he got with another "bear" and ended up with the hernia because the other guy was too strong for him? Or is he saying that the other "bear" had a cock so large that it punctured a hole in his abdomen? Because it sort of reads both ways.

or he must be pounding the bear and tried to carry or reposition him while doing it, hence causing internal damage.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

lolololol, I know a few people that post updates about how great their s.o. is.

lol your drunk friend is really craving attention.

LMAO you just reminded me of something my friend, who has the worst taste in men on the planet, recently posted. I could already tell where it was going to go from the original post which made it all the more delicious to read the comments underneath:

"I think some people misunderstood me for dating my new bf... From my point of a view, reasons why girls date older men are for emotional security, not only for financial security and stability. Young men are a bit rough and mainly unstable when it comes to relationships. Older guys know what they want and are more decisive and mature. I'm just trying to see how it's like to date an older man... *hmm*"

Comments:

• OP’s best friend men are all men,no matter of age. Like i told you time will reveal the truth. just depends on if you and him can make it through until the time where you both know each other well enough to judge if you two are good partners in life.
22 hours ago • Like • 1 person

Original poster everybody told me that just.. make him wait... lol
22 hours ago • Like

Original poster i seriously donno wat to do.. haha
22 hours ago • Like

OP’s best friend why worry so much? you just started..if the start is already filled with worries then why go on with it? if you have no confidence in this relationship yourself then regardless who says what, it wouldn't last because you yourself can't face the truth

Original poster ahhhhhhhh... i donno ... =(
21 hours ago • Like

OP’s best friend go to sleep and quit thinking and worrying so much! lol damn he'll be back in 1 week then you can see him and see how you two connect..if you made the decision to give it a try then see it to the end. why have so much hesistations all of a sudden?
21 hours ago • Like • 1 person

Original poster he knows me too well but i don kno him .. i mean.. i can't figure out what he is up to..
21 hours ago • Like

OP’s best friend then ask him away and if hes unable to answer you then break it off. Why let a man that you barely know knows you too well?

Original poster I'm the one always looking for him and crying on the phone... he really knows how to handle me.. So I fell for him easy..
21 hours ago • Like

Original poster honey.. i can't sleep now !!! he hungs up on me .. *crying*
21 hours ago • Like

Me Poor girl poor guy

OP’s best friend WTF??? You only started in less than 2 weeks and he's made you cry??? Why keep looking for him? WTF <Original poster> he aint the only guy alive so fk it don't act so desperate and cry over his old cheap ass. You fall too easily so let go now. You fall for those that can manipulate you and he isn't the first one to do that to you. Let go

OP’s best friend No guy is worn your tears and ESP when you met Hk only recently. WTF are you doing?? Go to sleep babe you have work early tmr an a long day. We will go have fun swimming and hot tub ok? Go sleep ahjumma

Me Luckily older guys aren't rough and unstable when it comes to relationships! Phew!

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LMAO you just reminded me of something my friend, who has the worst taste in men on the planet, recently posted. I could already tell where it was going to go from the original post which made it all the more delicious to read the comments underneath:

"I think some people misunderstood me for dating my new bf... From my point of a view, reasons why girls date older men are for emotional security, not only for financial security and stability. Young men are a bit rough and mainly unstable when it comes to relationships. Older guys know what they want and are more decisive and mature. I'm just trying to see how it's like to date an older man... *hmm*"

Comments:

• OP’s best friend men are all men,no matter of age. Like i told you time will reveal the truth. just depends on if you and him can make it through until the time where you both know each other well enough to judge if you two are good partners in life.

Original poster everybody told me that just.. make him wait... lol
22 hours ago • Like

Original poster i seriously donno wat to do.. haha
22 hours ago • Like

OP’s best friend why worry so much? you just started..if the start is already filled with worries then why go on with it? if you have no confidence in this relationship yourself then regardless who says what, it wouldn't last because you yourself can't face the truth

Original poster ahhhhhhhh... i donno ... =(
21 hours ago • Like

OP’s best friend go to sleep and quit thinking and worrying so much! lol damn he'll be back in 1 week then you can see him and see how you two connect..if you made the decision to give it a try then see it to the end. why have so much hesistations all of a sudden?

Original poster he knows me too well but i don kno him .. i mean.. i can't figure out what he is up to..
21 hours ago • Like

OP’s best friend then ask him away and if hes unable to answer you then break it off. Why let a man that you barely know knows you too well?

Original poster I'm the one always looking for him and crying on the phone... he really knows how to handle me.. So I fell for him easy..
21 hours ago • Like

Original poster honey.. i can't sleep now !!! he hungs up on me .. *crying*
21 hours ago • Like

Me Poor girl poor guy

OP’s best friend WTF??? You only started in less than 2 weeks and he's made you cry??? Why keep looking for him? WTF <Original poster> he aint the only guy alive so fk it don't act so desperate and cry over his old cheap ass. You fall too easily so let go now. You fall for those that can manipulate you and he isn't the first one to do that to you. Let go

OP’s best friend No guy is worn your tears and ESP when you met Hk only recently. WTF are you doing?? Go to sleep babe you have work early tmr an a long day. We will go have fun swimming and hot tub ok? Go sleep ahjumma

Me Luckily older guys aren't rough and unstable when it comes to relationships! Phew!

hahahahaahahhaahh

man one of the things I hate is when girls do the whole, "men are men...they never change...no guy is worth your tears..."the whole women are the greatest things in the world and men are o so imperfect deal.

You know the problem I seem to have is that I know what I want and dont, "play the game" at least not with girls I care about.

so hopefully my post reminded you of this girl (and not my recent posts about developing s.o. feelings for my best friend), because if thats not the case...I guess the joke is on me :plain:

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ******* ****. That's some serious crazy. LIke removed from my friends list level crazy.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
lol I've known them since college, I'm not sure if she's crazy or just really stupid.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fickleness of friends these days is slightly upsetting. One day you're here, the next day you're not. Will you only come back when you need something? Probably. But I guess thats life. One door closes, and another one opens.

After taking care of my man, the gym's my second priority (with a little class and a little sun in between). :)

Perfection is the vision of us that I see when I close my eyes. My arms are empty, but not for long. You'll be there soon enough.

‎"Its easier to call a girl a whore than to admit to yourself that she's out of your league." :)

posted by the last girl that cheated on her s.o. with me, (I obviously had no idea she was with someone). The last one is hilarious, especially because its coming from her. :plain:

guys one day we are going to post information about one of our "friends" and one of use is going to know the person, I just hope that when this happens its not some girls boyfriend. I figure if its between "us" we should be able to pm it out. lol

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lol I've known them since college, I'm not sure if she's crazy or just really stupid.

Is she a minger?

They tend to fall easily on their backs when asked nicely.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
She's a 7-8 I guess, man is she thick as two short planks though.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you know that the people that seem the strongest are usually the most
sensitive?~Did you know that the people who exhibit the most kindness are usually the first to get mistreated? ~Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones that need it the most? ~ Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are: I love you, I'm sorry and Help me? Put this as your status, if you agree! Not easy huh...

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did you know that the people that seem the strongest are usually the most
sensitive?~Did you know that the people who exhibit the most kindness are usually the first to get mistreated? ~Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones that need it the most? ~ Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are: I love you, I'm sorry and Help me? Put this as your status, if you agree! Not easy huh...

hahahaahhahahahhahahaahahahha :plain:

3 hardest things to say:

I spend most of my time online on a mens fashion forum

I am crushing on my best friend

cant think of a third one

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The promise of showing the world your strength by admitting your emotional vulnerabilities isn't nearly as effective in getting people to forward facebook chain messages as is the threat of seeing THE APPARITION OF ******* A DEAD GIRL IN YOUR BEDROOM.

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It sounds so chic, so important to say one's on a press tour.

Which I am BTW.

But it's so tiring. Getting Miced for interviews! Boozy lunches! Reporters wanting to know all your secrets. So much work!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When this girl isn't posting dozens of suggestive photos of herself, she's posting updates about how difficult it is to find a guy who isn't just after sex.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads