• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I've seen this one a couple of times and it's one of the worst things I have ever read.
tl;dr. A woman in the middle of a divorce has cancer and instead of going to the hospital, she decides to keep it to herself and passive aggressively die to teach her husband a lesson.

Supposed message: appreciate your saintly wife, you clod

Actual message: Hey, women in the middle of a divorce, he will feel bad when you're dead.

This reminds me of a threak a couple years back about what did you get your spouse/your spouse get you for Xmas. I told the Magi story and quite a few people took it seriously. :laugh:

Good times.

Linky: http://www.styleforum.net/t/187696/worst-present-ever/30_30

Last edited:

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of a threak a couple years back about what did you get your spouse/your spouse get you for Xmas. I told the Magi story and quite a few people took it seriously.
laugh.gif

Good times.

Linky: http://www.styleforum.net/t/187696/worst-present-ever/30_30
Read that!
+1

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same guy posted a pic of his badly shaven pubic area with the caption "First time shaving. I did a bad job :( "
That **** got 140 likes along with over 50 comments!! WTF?!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This is why I removed Lasbar from my News Feed.

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
:crackup:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
hmmmm......

Had the worst experience today. Gymboree in XXX didn't allow Patricia to play because it's only for kids up to 4 years old. Pat is 5. We were asking if they could let her play since she has special needs, and it's her cousin's bday celebration. It's only for 1 hour anyway. They said NO. Unlike other establishments that would bend the rules for our special angels (and some would even give freebies), they just shooed us away. It seems that they don't have any idea what autism is. I feel bad for my daughter who was already jumping up and down as she waits to enter the playground. My sweet angel... The first time we feel bad, the first time she was treated un-SPECIAL. Boo to Gymboree!

:hide:

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
+1

Boo to Gymboree!!

Last edited:

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** you guys Gymboree is great. My niece loves that place.

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The same dude posted this pick and look at all the likes. WTH?

The caption reads "first time shaving :/ i did a bad job :'("

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Neo???

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics