• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
friend of mine showed me this guy's profile pic. too bad we don't know him, or his friends

gotta love aqua-fuckin'-man

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The breast feeding baby? It's still showing up for me.

That's weird, on my computer it has been replaced with a photo of an elderly man playing the viola. I wonder how to account for that?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ snark aside: thats a cute kid though.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think the mods took down the picture of the viola player and replaced it with the original photo of the baby just to make me look foolish.

Seriously, though, I too think it's odd that someone would post that online. Reminds me of the time my college roommate showed me a picture of his sister in the process of giving birth to her baby. When that happened, I saw things I should not have seen. There's something to be said for propriety.

Last edited:

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Still, it's yet another baby pic on FB. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. The upside is that this pic throws in a bit of "WTF-did-she-just-flash-the-world?-ness".

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the mods took down the picture of the viola player and replaced it with the original photo of the baby just to make me look foolish.

Seriously, though, I too think it's odd that someone would post that online. Reminds me of the time my college roommate showed me a picture of his sister in the process of giving birth to her baby. When that happened, I saw things I should not have seen. There's something to be said for propriety.

I wish I had you as a professor in undergrad. (in a non homoerotic way, not that I have a problem with the homoeroticos)

Still, it's yet another baby pic on FB. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. The upside is that this pic throws in a bit of "WTF-did-she-just-flash-the-world?-ness".

that's exactly what I said when i saw it.

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I wish I had you as a professor in undergrad. (in a non homoerotic way, not that I have a problem with the homoeroticos)

Homoeroticism is the best kind of eroticism. Science, along with much anecdotal evidence, has proven it.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't want to see it. Babies all look the same. The only time a baby doesn't look like every other baby is when it's a really ugly baby. So, unless it's a photo of a really ugly baby, I don't want to see it.
- Sergeant Gerry Boyle (2011)

Last edited:

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads