• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
520a47451328286064b8476fccd27ad3.jpg
This is playing with fire. Once you tip the can or take the chips out, they can never be replaced properly. So you’re stuck with eating the whole can

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is playing with fire. Once you tip the can or take the chips out, they can never be replaced properly. So you’re stuck with eating the whole can

That does make it slightly harder to throw them in the trash, but it's still relatively easy too.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why I superfluously flip my sandwich before taking a bite. I can't stop it.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Guys who lean against the wall over the urinal and push right up against it. I mean, setting aside how weird it is to essentially hump the thing, who the **** wants to touch the bathroom wall over a urinal?

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys who lean against the wall over the urinal and push right up against it. I mean, setting aside how weird it is to essentially hump the thing, who the **** wants to touch the bathroom wall over a urinal?

Don't be so hard on yourself.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Like full on offhand pressed into the wall?

Yeah, really weirds me out when I see it

brokencycle

Reaction score
What about when dudes take drop their pants at the urinal and proceed to turn around when finished with their pants not even fully pulled up?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never understood why guys get so close to the urinal that back splash is getting all over their junk. Not to mention that the bottom lip of the urinal is touching their pants because they’re so close to it.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like to unfurl from about 4 feet away, hands on hips, you're in my world

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in all seriousness, normal distance and posture. but in my mind i'm furiously calculating the geometry of the urinal in a bid to minimize splashback. my working theory is: use the slope of the stream to catch the porcelain in a sort of reverse 'warp wall' a la ninja warrior, gravity matches gravity

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads