• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Okay so Riptithe has got himself in to financial straights because he betithes to excess. Somewhere along the line he heard that if you was poor you could eat cat food save up your money. Well you can guess what happened I went over to his house he's eating Nature's Variety Instinct Canned Chicken Formula, which is a expensive cat food to say the least. Turns out he thought the very act of eating cat food is what caused money savings and not the fact that cat food is typically somewhat cheap. I was like "You can't save money buying cat food that is more expensive than food of man!" But he won't believe me thinks the savings will appear eventually if he keeps eating dat cat food.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone here a sperm donor or know someone who is? Wondering what the qualifications are and how hamsomely they pay for each sample.

Asking for a friend.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They pay pretty well. But you have to have a clean family and personal medical history. And you get more interest if you have special traits (blue or green eyes, tall, very smart, etc)

Last edited:

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I would wager real dollar money that you have never tried Imo's, if you see the certain logic of my words.

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anyone here a sperm donor or know someone who is? Wondering what the qualifications are and how hamsomely they pay for each sample.

Asking for a friend.

Remember to check if its full anonymous or not and figure out whether you want 18 kids show up at your front door over the next 30 years.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why is it drug addicts walk like they are in a hurry all the time. You are a ducking homeless junkie you don't have anywhere to be slow down and watch where you are going damnit.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
They walk fast when looking to get high, they walk slow when high. It's like having to take a big piss. Walk fast to the bathroom, saunter on the way back.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What's up with the Ryan Lochte/swimmers being robbed story? Brazilian police took two of the swimmers' passports and are making them give statements. Swimmers gave conflicting accounts of what happened. Ryan Lochte left before everyone else and is already in America.

Strange.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

What's up with the Ryan Lochte/swimmers being robbed story? Brazilian police took two of the swimmers' passports and are making them give statements. Swimmers gave conflicting accounts of what happened. Ryan Lochte left before everyone else and is already in America.

Strange.

Story is now that they got into a fight at a gas station, broke a bunch of crap, were held at gunpoint by a security guard for the police, poice never showed up, they gave money to the gas station and were let go.

Lochte probably saw this as an opportunity for some attention whoring, hence why he gave an exclusive interview to Billy Bush, rather than news outlets and why the other two guys were suspiciously quiet throughout this.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Story is now that Lochte and his buddies broke down a locked gas station bathroom door and were convinced to pay a few bucks to fix it before moving on. They were clearly not robbed, given that they still had wallets and watches and phones etc. upon arriving at the Olympic village. Video apparently shows the incident at the gas station.

Morons. And brats, and punks, and jackasses.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I can kind of see how this got out of hand, maybe. Nobody reported it - Lochte just made the story up for his mom, who took it public, which prompted the investigation.

They all had a number of chances to stop the train - why they didn't is anyone's guess, but the initial stone that started the avalanche was not set in motion directly by Lochte.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Luckily for our repeltation in the world community, the American swimmers are being upstaged by the Chinese woman who swam in condition of mense and shattered taboos ushered in a new era.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got FB friend request from a woman got no postings (other than add profile pic) or friends I wonder if I am being catfished into a fictional relationship?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads