• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trust me PB, you would not want to suck these ****. ******* gross. My brother always seems to pick out the most attractive women....

She (my ex sister in law) looks like a god damn psychopath. Last time I saw her she had a bowl cut, and her bangs were cut crooked...she had that "I'll bite ********* off" look in her eyes.

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What the heck I wonder why Solange attacked Jay-Z in that elevator? That doesn't seem like the right kind of behavior, least the way I look at it.

Chopper88

Reaction score

I think everybody has this exact same dream. I still have it.

Me too, not necessarily the clothing part, but I do dream that I've got a test to take that I didn't know about... About 2/3 times a month I think. Depends on how busy work is.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have a recurring dream that I am about to have an AIDS test and I have, um, prepared poorly for it.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have NO idea, but I'm thinking about calling social services next time I see it.

You sound like the kind of person that made sure toy guns were made extinct

There's logic behind the comment and not just hate a screaming children.

It's not uncommon for certain groups of people to make their children stay out and they are not allowed to go home before a certain time, not even to use the toilet.

I spoke with someone I know he lives in the neighborhood, who met two small girls during this winter, they didn't have any coats on even though it was -5C and asked her if she had any food because they were hungry, when she asked why they didn't go home to get something to eat, they said "their" dad was sick and wasn't allowed to go home.

So I don't see a problem in wanting the children to have a better childhood and get a decent education and not run around on the streets until I don't know what hour of the night.

There's currently 5 kids on the playground and it's 9.15PM 8c and raining and no they are not wearing raincoats.

Last edited:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

What the heck I wonder why Solange attacked Jay-Z in that elevator? That doesn't seem like the right kind of behavior, least the way I look at it.

so now his problems-to-***** ratio is 99-1

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's logic behind the comment and not just hate a screaming children.

It's not uncommon for certain groups of people to make their children stay out and they are not allowed to go home before a certain time, not even to use the toilet.

I spoke with someone I know he lives in the neighborhood, who met two small girls during this winter, they didn't have any coats on even though it was -5C and asked her if she had any food because they were hungry, when she asked why they didn't go home to get something to eat, they said "their" dad was sick and wasn't allowed to go home.

So I don't see a problem in wanting the children to have a better childhood and get a decent education and not run around on the streets until I don't know what hour of the night.

There's currently 5 kids on the playground and it's 9.15PM 8c and raining and no they are not wearing raincoats.

That's sad.. and pretty fucked up.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

There's currently 5 kids on the playground and it's 9.15PM 8c and raining and no they are not wearing raincoats.[/quote]

Where are the f.....g parents???

Call the police and they will contact the parents..

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When I was a kid I was allowed (expected?) to run the streets from the time I finished my homework till the sun came down. I didn't want to go home even if I was hungry

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You live/grew up in Miami right?

When does the sun set there?

Around here in the summertime the sunsets between 9:30 and 10pm, I sure as hell wasn't allowed to be out roaming the streets at that time until I was like 15.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads