• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s still there- it’s their test kitchen/HQ I believe
I still drive by there regularly.
At the base of our building was a Mccormick & Schmick's which is gone, and an El Torito Grill, which just turned into a Sol Cantina...

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I was damn near a growed ass man before the first Taco Bell was built I have thankfully never had the misfortune or lack of compass to even set foot in one of those places.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Such weak stomachs in this thread. Y'all wouldn't stand a chance in some country with no hygienic standards. I ate somewhere in China then was 5hitting blood later in the evening...thought death was knocking on the door.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such weak stomachs in this thread. Y'all wouldn't stand a chance in some country with no hygienic standards. I ate somewhere in China then was 5hitting blood later in the evening...thought death was knocking on the door.
Eating 9 pieces of fried chicken in one sitting and then not being able to **** the next day because you're stuck in a car driving requires a pretty strong stomach and anus.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eating 9 pieces of fried chicken in one sitting and then not being able to **** the next day because you're stuck in a car driving requires a pretty strong stomach and anus.

Should have leaked some gas then whoever wouldn't let you out would have changed their tune.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I9Mg.gif

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'all just making his point here.

If you think fuckin *chipotle*, with their fresh quality-sourced ingredients, is ass-blaster food, then you've got a weak stomach or a real **** diet.

so sorry i didn't letter in kegels so i don't have an iron anus like you and tex

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'all just making his point here.

If you think fuckin *chipotle*, with their fresh quality-sourced ingredients, is ass-blaster food, then you've got a weak stomach or a real **** diet.
so sorry i didn't letter in kegels so i don't have an iron anus like you and tex

Look, I've eaten all sorts of weird **** in rural China while visiting factories. Hair crab oil sacks and what not.

Taco Bell and Chipotle are still excellent anus clearers.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A chipotle burrito is basically tortilla, rice, and beans with a scoop of freshly-cooked whole (non-ground) meat.. Add some dairy/veggies and at most moderate spiciness.

If that messes with your stomach and stains your underwear, it is because you eat like **** and your body doesn't know what to do with a surge of fiber (and/or you ate the whole 1500 calorie burrito in one sitting and that's 75% of your usual food intake in the span of 15 minutes).
It is a meme because Americans eat burgers/fries and other **** for every meal and chipotle has far more vegetable mass than they get anywhere else.

I mean sure...if you have some dairy/lactose issues, maybe don't load up on sour cream and cheese (which is the least healthy thing by far anyways), but otherwise it is just the fiber content that's doing it.

A single burrito is close to double the average American's daily intake of fiber (but still a bit less than the recommended amount for an adult male)

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol ok these are just jokes fambly i don't even eat chipotle

mostly i eat lean protein fresh veggies and all the beer

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not that I am claiming chipotle is good for you (especially if you load that ****** up). It is high fiber which is nice--but it is also high fat, high sodium, and calorically dense...

But if you have an otherwise good diet and don't have a weak pansy stomach, the occasional chipotle shouldn't **** you up.

Taco Bell too. It is shittier, but its not really that bad. Of course the problem there is that most people eat taco bell while shitfaced...and then they wake up the next morning and blame the crunchwrap supreme rather than the beers , white claws, and Jagerbombs they consumed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics