• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
D41EDC71-DBA3-4449-B70F-B6BA974B4789.jpeg
We keep talking about #3, while someone continues to have a #1.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread has made the de-evolutionary leap from mildly entertaining train wreck into the bottomless abyss of stupidity.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread has made the de-evolutionary leap from mildly entertaining train wreck into the bottomless abyss of stupidity.
Then get your buddy’s to grow up … the hatridge bait is so lame. I’ve told you exactly how my life is and have always been asked about it first. I’m very proud of it. There’s no low life bait question you could ask me to diminish what I’m on pace to accomplish. If anything I’ve been overly friendly and hope you would adapt some of my lifestyles. I’ve kept the receipt of every hater here. From you trying to normalize my work to this guy now just jumping on the bandwagon of style forum hate. After a troll like @Piobaire throws the bait.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope you get the mental help you need. Maybe your union health insurance can help.
You think I have mental health problems because I don’t identify as the run of the mill style forum user and I’m more then okay with that

brokencycle

Reaction score
You think I have mental health problems because I don’t identify as the run of the mill style forum user and I’m more then okay with that

No, I think you have mental health problems because you are clearly paranoid and delusional.

You post here picking fights with everyone while claiming everyone is out to get you (including that we're texting each other to gang up on you).

You post stories like your nonsense uber story that either resulted (in your opinion) because the guy was racist against you or was out to get you because you didn't say hi or whatever other excuse you want to come up with.

You constantly brag about how much money you make and how no one can do your job but you could easily do our jobs (because they require no skill). Then you get called out by a 30+ year vet of trade unions for lying and you start calling him a liar and a troll and everything else.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think he’s just upset that I interrupt the daily scheduled **** posting that goes on here. I tried to give you people what these dumb threads I thought were designed to be used for. I never even used these threads…That’s another big reason why I think 99% of you are really trolls… because you only use the trolly threads… anyway

the Uber thing has been determined by police I was in the right. No guy on style forum is going to make the outcome any different then it was. If you don’t like my attitude towards it that’s fine but realize if he didn’t do what he did I wouldn’t of done what I did. And he’s getting paid to do the job in the way that would have prevented anything from happening in the first place. You’re a pathetic human being to not EVEN ATTEMPT to do your job the right way if somebody paid you to do something.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is general chat

dumb threads is another channel

**** off already

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics