• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How else am I'm supposed to accessorize my jorts?

IMG_0933.JPG

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing was open so ordered late night frostys from Wendy’s … door dasher came without the frostys. Told me it was his first day on the job and handed me a big ass soda I didn’t want. He said he’ll be right back he’s going to get my frostys and he’ll call me when he’s back (as he’s parked in my neighbors driveway not mine) I tell him okay and this is not my driveway. This man looked higher then a kite. Let’s just say I don’t think he’s coming back.

- Shoutout to Antonio… the late night frosty forgetter. The door dash Saga lives on.

Attachments

• 83A08D69-5A0C-47BF-ABF1-28AECDB40F83.png
    83A08D69-5A0C-47BF-ABF1-28AECDB40F83.png
    70 KB · Views: 20
  • 396EA70B-F761-47AF-BE1C-D6C8162A8151.png
    396EA70B-F761-47AF-BE1C-D6C8162A8151.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nothing was open so ordered late night frostys from Wendy’s … door dasher came without the frostys. Told me it was his first day on the job and handed me a big ass soda I didn’t want. He said he’ll be right back he’s going to get my frostys and he’ll call me when he’s back (as he’s parked in my neighbors driveway not mine) I tell him okay and this is not my driveway. This man looked higher then a kite. Let’s just say I don’t think he’s coming back.

- Shoutout to Antonio… the late night frosty forgetter. The door dash Saga lives on.
You threw the dude under the bus, c'mon man.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You ordered frosty's at quarter to 1 in the morning. Of course your delivery dude was high as ****. My Guess is that YOU were also high as ****

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You threw the dude under the bus, c'mon man.
I did … but he had 2 chances to make it right by either putting in his phone that he didn’t deliver the entire order or if he came back with the frosty’s. I must be a door-dashers worst nightmare at this point

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s actually insane how ****** the world is right now View attachment 1795635
Nah. This is fine man! This is the price we pay for the constitutional.requirement to be armed at all times lest someone else who is constitutionally required to be armed decides to do something completely u expected because we don't believe in mental healthcare.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah. This is fine man! This is the price we pay for the constitutional.requirement to be armed at all times lest someone else who is constitutionally required to be armed decides to do something completely u expected because we don't believe in mental healthcare.
The killer was wanted for murder already… he should have already been behind bars

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The killer was wanted for murder already… he should have already been behind bars

Do you mean for shooting his grandmother?
I think that happened minutes before. No way he would have been apprehended first.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you mean for shooting his grandmother?
I think that happened minutes before. No way he would have been apprehended first.
I was just trying to edit my comment because at first when I heard he was wanted for murder I thought it was its own separate crime. But now id believe you’re right. It was for that murder that probably happened shortly before going to the school? If that’s true then mental health would surely play a factor.

- death toll was at 14 and now at 21 according to the latest report

Last edited:

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand why we have so many school shootings compared to other countries in the world. Somebody move me to Europe. Seriously how the hell does every other country have the same mental health problems we do and rarely ever have a school shooting..

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads