• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
neighbors are bumping the carpenters. Not complaining (she’s got an amazing voice) just a strange thing to be broadcasting to the neighborhood.
They always remind me of going to my cool Aunt's ocean view condo in Palos Verdes as a kid.
Carpenters, Simon and Garfunkel...

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Part of the fun of Benihana-style restaurants is the opportunity to receive serious burns shooting from a volcano made out of an onion and filled with oil and, perhaps, if you're lucky, the chance to have a spinning chef's knife skewer you in the eye if your chef is particularly clumsy and/or drunk.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
They always remind me of going to my cool Aunt's ocean view condo in Palos Verdes as a kid.
Carpenters, Simon and Garfunkel, cheese fondue...
Fixed.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just make sure not to get that cheese fondue at Melting Pot! :mad2:

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why you don't put your children on anabolic steroids at a young age. How much do you want to be 13-4A district champs and have your children be 1st team all area? Not very much apparently.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why you don't put your children on anabolic steroids at a young age. How much do you want to be 13-4A district champs and have your children be 1st team all area? Not very much apparently.
13-4A, lol. Step up to the big boys district of 6A.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is there a long line outside my local branch of BofA every time I drive by? Who the hell "goes to the bank" anymore and why?

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To get a sock full of quarters to beat their home schooled kids with.

Not me though (if CPS reads this).

Brah, use an au pair to outsource that ****. Foreigners get diplomatic immunity, according to some websites on the internet.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Why is there a long line outside my local branch of BofA every time I drive by? Who the hell "goes to the bank" anymore and why?

I can tell you haven't collected unemployment or DI in the last decade or so. They're lining up to get cash out of their accounts, because BofA has the contract for managing benefit disbursements in CA:

2020-07-31_18-32-12.jpg

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brah, use an au pair to outsource that ****. Foreigners get diplomatic immunity, according to some websites on the internet.
You’re doing it wrong. I don’t have any kids but I heard the way you do it is you place a phonebook over their face. Then you punch the phonebook. Stops the bruising.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Snot Okra.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics