• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1586445016478.gif

CE that ****.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This is bullshit. We need bars and restaurants open immediately. These death rates are stupid.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well, I get drug tested at work, so I can't really smoke crack. Drinking wine, sure I'll see that. It doesn't solve the problem of my coffee shops allowing take out only. Bullshit. Open them up. We also need bars for socializing. Today marks the month I have had to work from home. Too long. Get it movin'.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Also, California is still locked down? Why? You have like 200 new cases daily. We have 7,000 in NY. 200 cases is a nothing burger.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, California is still locked down? Why? You have like 200 new cases daily. We have 7,000 in NY. 200 cases is a nothing burger.
Im sure you're just bored but maybe there's a relationship?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If NY is still locked down when we are getting 200 cases per day, I will blow my brains out. I don't understand it. **** has been shut down for a month, how are people still getting this at the rate of 7,000 daily? It is almost as if people are sitting at home smoking corona joints.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Mmmmm crack

This **** isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. The second they “reopen” the economy the exponential growth curve starts right back up.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Why didn't they send out test kits to everybody in March. Send in a sample, if you've got it stay home for 2 weeks.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Most people are getting this and getting over it. What's the problem? People are going to be homeless, not afford to eat, but virus free!

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I think they should let anyone who wants to stay home from work, stay home, paying them if necessary. Anyone who thinks the economy is more important can go back to work, on condition that they’re not allowed to go to the ER if they get sick.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads