• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’m pretty good at math except when it’s balancing a balance sheet. I have never suxcessfully balanced a balance sheet in my entire life. Thank goodness for partial credit
Thank goodness for quickbooks.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"That lady's husband is tiger sashimi."

Well, if I'm going for an expert opinion on murdering spouses, OJ does seem like the natural choice.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
every dermatologist i ever saw ends up offering me a 'full-body' exam to look for stuff. i always say 'no i can look around my own body i just need you to check out this thing on *******'

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That’s because if he’s going to get tricked into an involuntary *******, he’s gonna take your insurance company for everything he can

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Why are they saying that these next 7 days in NYC will pose the greatest risk? That makes no ******* sense. Just because you have high deaths doesn't mean the risks of contracting this **** is higher. The higher deaths is because people have been sick with it for a while and are dying. City has been shut down for weeks if anything the risk is at a month long low.

frasiercranes

Reaction score
pets. religion. liberals. deviled eggs. chicken salad. europeans. white socks. jogging. love of manhattan. love of brooklyn. ethiopian food. hipsters. tennis. soccer. golf. ralph lauren. uggs. crocs.
Same. Especially liberals lol

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
He should join Style Forum. It is good practice in writing many lines of uninteresting text, all day, all night.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Why are they saying that these next 7 days in NYC will pose the greatest risk? That makes no ******* sense

I haven’t heard anyone say that. They’re saying this will be the deadliest couple of weeks, and that it’s critical to keep the lockdown in place while new infections continue trending down. The risk is that of relaxing the lockdown and triggering another wave of infections.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just got an email from my Company that literally said that. What you said, yes I agree. I think either people are stupid that write this ****, or they want to turn on the fear and scare people from understanding what the reality is.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Never heard of Chanel Rion before a recent John Oliver/HBO episode, but i find her to be both batshit and bangable. Would hate-****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads