• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some people like getting artsy photographs taken of themselves make them look uglier than they are in real life. Or sometimes make them look like they suffer from depression or high on drugs (look of stupor on the visage). I don't get it at all.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You are full of fascinating information. Much like those onesies must be full of disease after being worn commando by dozens of inmates.

MRSA and herpes are quite common. Good thing they are prisoners and we don't have to care about them cause even that drunk driver in for a weekend deserves ass **** and disease, right?

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MRSA and herpes are quite common. Good thing they are prisoners and we don't have to care about them cause even that drunk driver in for a weekend deserves ass **** and disease, right?

Drink. Drive. Get ass MRSA. It's the law.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My library has a bunch of book series where the first book in the series is not available, but all subsequent books are. How does that make any sense? Maybe the first book gets checked out more frequently and gets lost and they never replaced it?

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What is this library thing you speak of?

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trick question. If they didn't do anything illegal, they wouldn't have been arrested. As proof, has anyone ever been imprisoned and then later found to innocent? Of course not.

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Trick question. If they didn't do anything illegal, they wouldn't have been arrested. As proof, has anyone ever been imprisoned and then later found to innocent? Of course not.

They are all guilty of something, even if it wasn't what they were arrested for.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I left my office really late (11:45), and I didn't have any food at home, so I figured I'd stop at the McDonald's drive-thru. I really don't like to eat that kind of food, but I couldn't think of any better options given the circumstances. Man-o-life I don't like the feeling I have in my body after eating it. But then I realized that there are many men and women who eat that kind of food "on the reglar." How the hell do they do it?

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mcnuggets... I once bought $50 worth whilst intoxicated. Woke up on a bed of them things.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Getting drunk and taking ambien I once woke up on a dried pile of coagulated cold noodles with sesame oil. It was disgusting.

OliverGauffe

Reaction score
Beards. I don't get the beard trend, especially now that they are showing up in fashion magazines on well-groomed men, suddenly bearded and looking like they just stepped out of a 70's commune... I have never met a (young, beautiful) woman who truly appreciated a beard on her man...when oh when will this silly facial hair fashion die??? This is the perfect example of something that was ironic and used as a statement of being anti-fashion (about ten years ago) turning into the ultimate men's trend... I suppose the fact that it has become so mainstream is a sure sign of its demise....

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oliver's got a pretty good point there, y'all gotta admit it!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics