• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

See this is why you don't name a child while high on pot. Making a child while high is fun - naming one is a stupid idea. Her parents were probably giggling uncontrollably thinking how funny it would be

Never liked ********** on pot. Felt like I sorta wasn't there. I wanna be in the moment! BOOM!!

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Betimes I look at the "Currently Viewing" module on the right side of the page and I see names of people whose posts I never see. I'm talking about people like Chut-Knee, Great_Grains, Beedeebeedeebeedee_What's_Up_Buck, and the ironically named Mr_Posts. I bet they have lots of interesting things to contribute to the discussions don't need to just lurk!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Betimes I look at the "Currently Viewing" module on the right side of the page and I see names of people whose posts I never see. I'm talking about people like Chut-Knee, Great_Grains, Beedeebeedeebeedee_What's_Up_Buck, and the ironically named Mr_Posts. I bet they have lots of interesting things to contribute to the discussions don't need to just lurk!

No they are all pederasts and are not allowed to post.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey I've committed my fair share of crimes over the years to say the least (no not pederasty) and I'm allowed to post. I say let 'em post!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jaywalking and illegal parking are not on the same level of kid touching. That's why you are allowed to post yet they are not.

I don't make the rules, bro, just live by them.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Jaywalking and illegal parking are not on the same level of kid touching. That's why you are allowed to post yet they are not.

I don't make the rules, bro, just live by them.

As a lawyer and man of Penna, you probably know what's what in the pederasty scene (talking about the "events" of Penn State, of which is my own alma mater). I hope they can be rehabilitated so they can post their views on Styleforum website (not about pederasty though, don't need to hear that).

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

As a lawyer and man of Penna, you probably know what's what in the pederasty scene (talking about the "events" of Penn State, of which is my own alma mater). I hope they can be rehabilitated so they can post their views on Styleforum website (not about pederasty though, don't need to hear that).

Perhaps.

That's funny. Neo's allowed to post.

When Neo does it's a medical procedure so he is exempted

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that's what he tells them when he picks them up at middle school.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I've been cruising craig's list for several months now for guitars and pedals. Seriously WTF is with everyone selling beat to **** items for retail or $20 off retail?

size 38R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been cruising craig's list for several months now for guitars and pedals. Seriously WTF is with everyone selling beat to **** items for retail or $20 off retail?

what kind of guitar are you looking for?- just curious.....

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads