• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We have too many kinds of paper towels in this country. How the hell am I supposed to make a decision with all this crap on the store shelves

Last edited:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Copenhagen is the often referred to as the capital of Ikea land and Legoland, saw on Leno once that some idiot thought Denmark was the capital go Sweden. :roll eyes:

I have been thinking about changing my location to "Nopenhagen" as a homage to the failure that was Cop15.

How about Dopenhagen????

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This semester I have had an unusually large number of students say "Um so I know I stopped coming to class in the fifth week haven't turned in any assignments but now I'm 'bout to graduate need to pass the class what can I do?"

How did they get through four years of university being the kinds of students who would do things like that? How do you just stop coming to class when your graduation depends on your passing my course?

I never understood these turds myself. And no, I didn't bend over backwards to help them. Yeah, I was a dick. Poo-poo to me.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

At first I thought that was odd, but now I don't anymore. My real name is Ron Mexico, even though I'm not Mexican, but rather American.

I wasn't going to reveal it on the board, Ron. Glad you felt comfortable coming out like that.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought real name of L'inc was Dr. Lee? :confused:

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That is nothing I knew a girl once named Pi as in π, I also went to school with someone named Life, Alf and June.

I, too, once knew a girl named Pi. Her full name was Karen Meida Pi, as in, "Karen made a pie". We often asked what type of pie she made, and whether we could get a piece of it. Junior high boys are not noted for their witty repartee.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
See this is why you don't name a child while high on pot. Making a child while high is fun - naming one is a stupid idea. Her parents were probably giggling uncontrollably thinking how funny it would be

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I, too, once knew a girl named Pi. Her full name was Karen Meida Pi, as in, "Karen made a pie". We often asked what type of pie she made, and whether we could get a piece of it. Junior high boys are not noted for their witty repartee.

This was her first name.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Okay as of late I've been finding long hairs (such as of woman) in my condominium. Do y'all think there's a woman what dwells in my condo during my "times of absence?"

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Every once in a while I have a chest hair that grows several inches (do you too?)

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a very long eyebrow hair that emerges. It is very light brown in color compared to the rest. Even when I pull it out it grows back rapidly. It is like 2 inches long.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have a very long eyebrow hair that emerges. It is very light brown in color compared to the rest. Even when I pull it out it grows back rapidly. It is like 2 inches long.

Wait a few years...

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I switch it up all day between picking out my nose hairs and my eyebrow hairs. I guess pretty soon it will be my ear hairs, too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads