1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things you just don't get

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tiecollector, Jul 3, 2009.

1. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

See....I would never notice something like this at a urinal station!

2. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

He was making a bit of a spectacle of himself. He was all like "Aww man" and "Come on, ugh."

3. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

Was this restroom on the turnpike/highway?

4. L'Incandescent

No it was not that kind of "scene" at all it was a restroom in the building where I perform my tasks (work).

5. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

:eh:

6. L'Incandescent

While I am on the subject, here's another thing that happens in the restroom betimes: a person will stand farther back from the urinal station than is advisable for the act of urinate. The person who does that also usually arches his back. It is like he is trying to draw attention to his "organ" why else would you do that? Be all like "Come on, that's not what this room is about."

7. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

You notice too many goings on in restrooms! Stop scanning for organs when you are in restrooms and just do you biz and bounce....

8. L'Incandescent

Hey if the man ain't want to be noticed shouldn't do things that get noticed. I am but a man with vision see what's in my line of sight.

2 people like this.
  9. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

FTFY

10. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I sometimes have to stand further back from the urinal station than is advisable for the act of urinate because betimes I would find myself in a place where they have installed urinals that are not designed studiously so the probability of getting "splashback" (urine droplets splashing back to myself) is high unless I take a step or a step and a half back. I also encountered a urinal wednesday night that was partly clogged and whilst in the act of urinating I pressed the flush button and the water level rose to the level that it spilled down the floor and so I had to step back lest the water and urine mix sullies the footwear I was wearing.

11. L'Incandescent

Man, that is seriously one of my fears is that the urinal will start flushing and the urine/water blend will pour over onto Lobbs.

12. SixOhNine

SixOhNine Senior member

Well there's your problem. You should use more than just your hand.

13. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

While I'm flattered by your subtle advances and have heard countless rumors of your mouth's tendency to be a total boner garage, I much prefer to park my penor in other places. Thanks, but no thanks, brah.

14. L'Incandescent

Did you ever notice how people be say "passable CD" when they are not? What's up with that ain't no one is fooled.

1 person likes this.
  15. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

there's a great technique called scissoring you should try out

2 people like this.
  16. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

step closer and aim down

17. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

the urinals at my old office had this little metal filter thing at the bottom, presumably so the urinal cake remains in the toilet. it was attached by a screw. problem is, when pee hits the screw, it shoots it right back at you. design fail.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  18. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

Best urinal design ever, and the closest thing to zero splashback you'll find outside of a snowbank:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. otc

otc Senior member

Just stand near the edge of the urinal and shoot it at the side wall to maximize your extreme angle. Of course this will make you look like a weirdo (or possibly double-dick-dude trying to use 2 urinals at the same time).

They should make them with a center rib that sticks out. Aim just off center and get a nice smooth landing.

20. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

some establishments here fill their urinals with ice cubes which makes for an interesting peeing process- counting how many ice cubes your piss can melt.

3 people like this.