• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things you just don't get

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You're Aaron Hernandez. You're young, athletic, and rich. Why do you even consider committing any crime, much less one as serious as murder?

This story is pretty insane. I realize that we're only hearing the prosecution right now but basically he killed his friend because he talked to some people that he didn't like? Is he a girl in junior high?

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
after having 3 days to calm down about it as well. Can almost understand an idiot who likes to carry guns around getting mad about something and overreacting, but this was clearly planned 3 days after the incident.

insane.

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stories like that remind me of the old "take the kid out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid" line. Not sure how true it is in this direct story but it seems to be a common theme for these types if situations.

Sad.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hold on..

We need fat girls with low esteem in any decent of potile and genteel society..

How could we get a quick ** or a shag at 3 am on a night out without spemding too much money and time????

Live in Tokyo, or be very handsome, or like me do/be both.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
at first I was like: WHY?

then i became curious and now will try.

this isn't some weird azn flavor too. its being sold in the us of a.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
lets be honest, it's the AZNs that will be buying it. The "blonde" oreos will remain for those who have no taste. Regular oreos for those who are awesome and live in metropolitan areas. And those "triple stuff" monstrosities for the south.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
The white oreos are ******* delicious. Might have to get me some today.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score

The white oreos are ******* delicious. Might have to get me some today.

let me guess: you're also the guy who sees a plate of various chips and reaches for the Cool Ranch Doritos.

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lets be honest, it's the AZNs that will be buying it. The "blonde" oreos will remain for those who have no taste. Regular oreos for those who are awesome and live in metropolitan areas. And those "triple stuff" monstrosities for the south.

Double stuffed golden oreos are the ****.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oreos are ****.

FTFY

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the names of pro athletes are out of control. i just turned on my TV to see someone named "Kentavious Caldwell Pope" get drafted

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get lettuce in sandwiches/rolls.

Every time I go to subway they ask me "what salads" and I go "tomato, cucumber, red onion..."

They look at me blankly for a few second. "What, no lettuce?"

Yup, no lettuce.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score

let me guess: you're also the guy who sees a plate of various chips and reaches for the Cool Ranch Doritos.

No. I hate ****** snacks, but those Oreos are just a good product. They're in elite company in the processed food world with Gushers, Shark fruit snacks, and Zingers.

Last edited:

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score

No. I hate ****** snacks, but those Oreos are just a good product. They're in elite company in the processed food world with Gushers, Shark fruit snacks, and Zingers.

I'm totally with you on Gushers. Whenever I visit family upstate, i swing by Target and pick up box after box for $1.87 each. Crazy.

I don't recognize the others.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I don't get lettuce in sandwiches/rolls.

Every time I go to subway they ask me "what salads" and I go "tomato, cucumber, red onion..."

They look at me blankly for a few second. "What, no lettuce?"

Yup, no lettuce.

They ask you "what salads?" That is something I don't get.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads