• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mortgages have been so cheap for years that the smarter financial play is interest only, 80% LTV, and let the millions ride in SPY. For someone that claims to be so good at math you're making financially stupid moves.

Seriously, who would pay off their seven figure house? 🤔
I don’t have a 7 figure house… I don’t even know what to do with it like I said. It’s just been paid off for a long time. It’s one of the only houses on the street that hasn’t been renovated since the early 2000’s. I have a aol dial up modem still in the wall. If there’s a word for “overly taking advantage of something” then that would be me and the house situation right now. I’ve over stayed my welcome here and then some. Most people move a lot for example … I’m the opposite. If I’m adapting to the new day and age we live in nowadays… it’s at a snails pace. I have no reason to lie or act like I’m a know it all here… I don’t have that much interest in things outside of my job.

I mean like I do .. but I’m not the best at stuff like that and I just know what I’m good at and what I’m not.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don’t have a 7 figure house… I don’t even know what to do with it like I said. It’s just been paid off for a long time. It’s one of the only houses on the street that hasn’t been renovated since the early 2000’s. I have a aol dial up modem still in the wall. If there’s a word for “overly taking advantage of something” then that would be me and the house situation right now. I’ve over stayed my welcome here and then some. Most people move a lot for example … I’m the opposite. If I’m adapting to the new day and age we live in nowadays… it’s at a snails pace. I have no reason to lie or act like I’m a know it all here… I don’t have that much interest in things outside of my job.

I mean like I do .. but I’m not the best at stuff like that and I just know what I’m good at and what I’m not.
This is way more entertaining that the five-year old sitting on my head…

DC8F6819-47D6-45F6-8133-EB58DAA1CFC1.jpeg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

How big is your setback?

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you even aware that you present yourself as a very confused and paranoid individual? I can't figure out if it's just a bid for attention or you really believe this bizarre rambling act you're putting on.

It sure does get expensive to live such a “normal” lifestyle. It’s not a weird flex to not have bills or expenses. It’s not even a flex. I just feel attacked by people that aren’t credible

whatever floats your boat tho. Having no expenses allows you to save big boy money. I know nobody knows it because again your so proud of spending money on woke things. All I pay is property tax towards my house. I don’t know what to do with my house. I bring up the gas prices being high but I shouldn’t because I don’t pay for gas. I try my best to not have these woke bad negative things that are going on right now in the world affect me. It could be anything… the stock market,retail value,gas prices…When something like inflation hits all of us hard it barley affects me because I don’t have expenses. It’s a really good feeling to pay cash for everything and be worry free that the things that aren’t even close to being in your control aren’t negatively effecting you in any way not just about money.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you even aware that you present yourself as a very confused and paranoid individual? I can't figure out if it's just a bid for attention or you really believe this bizarre rambling act you're putting on.
You make the choice to quote me

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aren’t you the guy that lied about what I do for a living and said you’ve worked with 100’s of people like me? I’m sure what you just said is also not true

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maybe we’re being too hard on the kid. Who here didn’t think they had life figure out in their late twenties?

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe we’re being too hard on the kid. Who here didn’t think they had life figure out in their late twenties?
It’s not a bad thing to not come off as somebody who thinks they have it all figured out on the internet … imagine what any female would say to these guys attacking me on a date or something when they start acting like they’re the next Donald trump

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can’t afford setback on $130k/year…
My house cleaner can confirm
If I go take 500$ out of the atm and then go party with it and wake up with 0 id have to do that like 5 times in 7 days to have a setback
Okay, this legitimately made me chortle.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s not a bad thing to not come off as somebody who thinks they have it all figured out on the internet … imagine what any female would say to these guys attacking me on a date or something when they start acting like they’re the next Donald trump
Maybe you should try that. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’ve changed my mind.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Let's see, who do I believe, @Numbernine who is old enough that he was alive for the very first union formation, or the guy bragging about being able to take out $500 from the ATM to party?

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernanWilmoth