• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors. Juan and his wife Margarita founded Capra Leather in 2015; the first project was a hand-stitched laptop sleeve, and since then they’ve added hand-stitching to every piece they design. Capra employs full grain leather that’s locally sourced, and their pieces are lined in suede.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I treat you how you treat me and that goes for everybody
Didn't you say that how you think the whole thing started was he said "hi" when you got in, and you didn't say it back?
I'm going off foggy memory because that was way way back there...

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't you say that how you think the whole thing started was he said "hi" when you got in, and you didn't say it back?
I'm going off foggy memory because that was way way back there...
He was too busy thinking about his brand new 2004 Chevy with only 13k miles that he bought when he was 9 years old to politely respond.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been out enjoying Marseille and come back to like 400 unread posts mainly dealing with some guy being a dick to an Uber driver who went to an elevator school or some shit like that.

It’s been awhile since SF has been this entertaining. Great job fambly!

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok but for real, I want to know about elevator school.
Well it has it's ups and downs but it can lift you if you know which buttons to push.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've mentioned before that we had a saying that the only thing smarter than a first year journeyman was a second year apprentice. This kids only a helper. I can't imagine the levels of arrogance he'll achieve once he's reached one of those exalted positions. He wants to be a foreman? Christ the crapper walls will be covered with words of praise for that one.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've mentioned before that we had a saying that the only thing smarter than a first year journeyman was a second year apprentice. This kids only a helper. I can't imagine the levels of arrogance he'll achieve once he's reached one of those exalted positions. He wants to be a foreman? Christ the crapper walls will be covered with words of praise for that one.
Who’s we???? You don’t work for anybody important. There’s no difference between a helper and a apprentice, journeyman they are all the same thing here. You’re a nobody

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who’s we???? You don’t work for anybody important. There’s no difference between a helper and a apprentice, journeyman they are all the same thing here. You’re a nobody
This post made signing on worthwhile today.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Trust me if you think it’s slave work it sure justifys itself when you see 5K checks every week and don’t have expenses. I’m a more then generous dude. The house I live in has been paid off for 17 years.

I don’t know what a expense is if it slapped me in the face.
I'm thinking ya'll missed this tidbit. He paid off a house at the age of what? Ten?

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theprowatcheswbo