• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are you 27 then? Did you buy a new car when you were 9?
His parents bought a new car for him as an apology for the tiny ass feet he got at birth.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you 27 then? Did you buy a new car when you were 9?
Hell he paid off the house he lives in when he was 10. That is impressive.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeebus Krite...
This just keeps on keepin on.
Reminds me of understatesman's search for a leather jacket fit he was never going to find.
But at least that epic journey was good natured.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeebus Krite...
This just keeps on keepin on.
Reminds me of understatesman's search for a leather jacket fit he was never going to find.
But at least that epic journey was good natured.
What journey?

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
exusce me for being skeptical that you did all this and have came in contact with “100 other normal elevators guys
I've worked in power plants (conventional and nukes) state of the art semi-conductor, pharmaceutical, bio-med and computer production and research facilities, hospitals, atmospheric gases extraction facilities, steel mills, cross country pipelines and high rises of various order, tested and held welding certifications covering numerous procedures , held licenses for equipment operation of manlifts, forklifts and cranes. Worked as a welder, fitter, instrument tech, detailer, rigger, foreman, general foreman, superintendent, and union job steward.

IMG_0056.jpeg

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
exusce me for being skeptical that you did all this and have came in contact with “100 other normal elevators guys”
I've worked in power plants (conventional and nukes) state of the art semi-conductor, pharmaceutical, bio-med and computer production and research facilities, hospitals, atmospheric gases extraction facilities, steel mills, cross country pipelines and high rises of various order, tested and held welding certifications covering numerous procedures , held licenses for equipment operation of manlifts, forklifts and cranes. Worked as a welder, fitter, instrument tech, detailer, rigger, foreman, general foreman, superintendent, and union job steward.

View attachment 1806378
Dude's been laying pipe for like 60 years.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1806378
As one of my good Union friends once told me...."always shit on the clock"

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As one of my good Union friends once told me...."always shit on the clock"
You get double time for shitting when you work in gas extraction plants

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenBrahms