• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the opposite issue. People just leave the food and I don’t know it’s there so it ends up sitting there for 10 min before I pick it up.
It’s a 50/50 with my drivers. Either they do exactly what you said or this scenario happens.

“ ______ is approaching w/your no contact order.” I wait for a delivery confirmation picture for a couple min but never get one. (Aw shit here we go again) 10 min of a car idling in my driveway later

“_____ calls twice” Still waiting…”____ calls again and I answer” “Hi it’s _____ I’m at your house!

(Me) okay .. “_____ Can you come outside? I mean I’m here! The gps and your neighbors address confirms I am at your house! But I can’t see your address”

(Me) yes I don’t have one visible. I can confirm you’r hear leave the food outside please Ty bye.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't use the delivery apps even though I get the premium service free with my credit card.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have the address on my front gate, on a table on my front porch and on my front door. You'd think that would work but nooooo.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My house is about 3 years old and on a lot that was subdivided. For a while all the databases insisted we didn't exist. We had to have stuff delivered using the number of the house that got torn down so that mine and my next door neighbor's house could be built.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What stage of hipster/techbro is it when you live in Seattle and complain/brag about how much better it is than SF

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Moving out of the Bay Area is the attaining nirvana stage of hipsterism.
The Santa Cruz mountains in the south and Marin Co in the north are the nascent locations of this phenomenon.

Schwazer

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsBryant