• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m surprised they didn’t throw in open up multiple bank accounts to take advantage of the free money when you have a certain minimum cash balance.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's the most 80s thing I've seen in a while.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m not gonna click on it but it reminds me of an influencer douche around here who flaunts his house, cars, jet NFTs and offers to sell you his secrets for being a self-made wealthy person.

basically the secret is, you get a bunch of saps to buy your secrets to being a self-made wealthy person.
It still works.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ENROLLED!

When I'm done, not only will I be a cryptocurrency god, I can put "MIT graduate" on my resume. Diamond Hands, here I come!
The real chef's kiss is this.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 8.27.34 PM.png

Gensler is of course the current chairman of the SEC, former chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (which claims regulatory jurisdiction over cryptocurrencies), former assistant secretary of the Treasury and (inevitably) former partner at Goldman Sachs.

🤷‍♂️

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i hate when the door dashers get to your house and then stay outside for 10min while calling you “Hello I don’t know what house but I am out front can you come outside” and I’m just like no plz leave the food and leave

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i hate when the door dashers get to your house and then stay outside for 10min while calling you “Hello I don’t know what house but I am out front can you come outside” and I’m just like no plz leave the food and leave
I was in front the other day and one asked me " do all these houses have the same address?" Uh no they're different houses wtf

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have the opposite issue. People just leave the food and I don’t know it’s there so it ends up sitting there for 10 min before I pick it up.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have the opposite issue. People just leave the food and I don’t know it’s there so it ends up sitting there for 10 min before I pick it up.
lol I was going to say. Since the pandemic, delivery folk just drop that shit off and mosey. They don't even ring the bell most of the time.

It's honestly weird when they actually wait to hand the food to you these days. It's like, wait, how does this work again? I already tipped you, I guess I just say thanks and take the food and you go away?

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsBryant