• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1638035666952.png

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Leave it to Heinz to do something like that to mayo. Duke's would never betray us by creating something so heinous.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leave it to Heinz to do something like that to mayo. Duke's would never betray us by creating something so heinous.
The key word there is "creating". Duke's is afraid of the new and different. It's stodgy, hidebound mayo permanently stuck in the past. It's no wonder Duke's is the favorite mayonnaise of the Confederacy.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Terry’s chocolate orange is seriously one of my favorite things to eat and I never thought anyone could ******* up. Guess I was wrong

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We've lived in our current house for over 4 years. According to informed delivery, people are still addressing Holiday cards to the formers owners. Seriously, this is why the mail system sucks. The mail people delivering it to the house are the last ones who flag it to get returned/forwarded. And why do people not update their addresses?

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We've lived in our current house for over 4 years. According to informed delivery, people are still addressing Holiday cards to the formers owners. Seriously, this is why the mail system sucks. The mail people delivering it to the house are the last ones who flag it to get returned/forwarded. And why do people not update their addresses?

5 years in and I still get the previous owner's quarterly pension plan update.

Ixelles

Reaction score
13 years in this house and we get a Christmas card from the UK every year to the former owners. No return address and a LinkedIn search didn't help find the addressees.

The first couple of years I opened them to look for clues, but nothing. At least we know little Timothy is doing well at university and they will be hoping to travel after George retires. I would have long said "fuck those bastards, they never send us a card back..."

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.