• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are in California

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"
The teacher, whose identity has not been verified, later approached Zubi and said, "I didn't mean it like that," according to a statement from the Council on American-Islamic Relations' New Jersey chapter.
"

Embarrassing reporting- you name the underage kid, got his quote, his fellow classmate's quote, but you can't confirm the name of the teacher?

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"
The teacher, whose identity has not been verified, later approached Zubi and said, "I didn't mean it like that," according to a statement from the Council on American-Islamic Relations' New Jersey chapter.
"

embarassing reporting- you name the underage kid, got the kid's quote, his fellow classmates quote, but you can't confirm the name of the teacher?

The reason that I posted it was that someone I know who lives in that district told me about it this morning. She knows the teacher/name.

You are 100% correct. They shield the teacher and not the students.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

-Video of the incident shows the woman looking down on her phone as she wanders into the road and directly into the cyclist’s path right before the collision

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He found a look he liked and then just stuck with it. Sure, the look is "nine year old waiting for the school bus", but whatever.
We do t fashion shame......

Oh wait. Nevermind

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I, for one, am happy to see that Stuart Larkin has left his mother's shadow and found some success in life.

jack webb

Reaction score
Here's what I don't get: most everybody agrees distracted driving is bad, and many places have passed laws against driving while texting or using a handset. All good. And yet...yet...every election season campaigners are allowed to cluster at busy intersections during rush hour and try to get your attention by yelling and waving and brandishing signs. This makes no sense on any level.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have never seen that. Maybe that's just your locality?
That happens here too. Pro Israel, anti Israel, gop, haven't seen one for Dems through. But it is all stupid.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.