• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BOOM.

Reactions: RSS

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, cut her some slack-

"The Texas teacher’s aide had previously contended that she did not know it was illegal for her to have sexual relations with students, because she was not a teacher."

I mean, if she didn't know it was illegal to bone minors, you can't prosecute her for it, right?

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever lived somewhere where you could comfortably keep things in the bed of a truck and expect them all to still be there when you get back...

Do you have a topper? I only recently found out that toppers turn trucks into "grandpa trucks" but, you're probably ok with that.
I bought a topper for mine. It’s soft like a Jeep’s top.It can collapse, sides roll up, easy one man job to manipulate it. I’ve been stopped several times about the top. It’s all men 55 and over. 😅

This bitch I’m driving now sucks gas. I want something with 4wd diesel. I’m thinking about a single cab duelie, towing machine, or some sort of beastly off road van. I’d like battery banks and more solar cells. I’ve put 20k miles on my truck in 6 months

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
do people actually select from the *choices* on those streaming ads? none of the above for me thx

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How’d she get her body in that shape so soon after childbirth??

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Men who carry a knife larger than a Swiss Army knife as part of their Everyday Carry (EDC). Judging by EDC YouTube videos, this is quite common. Do they live in Iraq or Somalia? Are they walking through dangerous neighborhoods on the regular?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.