• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great to find out that human exceptionalism is just as big a farce as Trump and MAGA have shown American exceptionalism to be.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great to find out that human exceptionalism is just as big a farce as Trump and MAGA have shown American exceptionalism to be.
You ever read The Genocides by Thomas Disch?

Just about the most nihilistic vision of man's place in the universe I've read.

Aliens arrive and exterminate the human race, because they want to use Earth to plant a giant monoculture farm and to them we're the equivalent of boll weevils in the cotton.

Then there's They're Made out of Meat
and of course

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How do Superfeet insoles cost $50-55 a pair? That seems like a scam.
Footbed pricing does seem to be a scam...

But you can still find a lot of old stock SOLE footbeds on ebay for half price depending on size and model (not same brand as sofsole).

Many of them seem to be athlete "signature" editions which makes me wonder if they severed their sponsorship deals and had to liquidate a bunch of stock...

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
people who say “well...yes and no” when they’re trying to refute your statement. You don’t mean yes and no because you mean no. And “yes and no” by nature can never be the fully correct answer to any question

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
people who say “well...yes and no” when they’re trying to refute your statement. You don’t mean yes and no because you mean no. And “yes and no” by nature can never be the fully correct answer to any question
Do you like gigantic dildos?

Well...yes and no. I find them incredibly amusing and my life is enhanced by their existence, but its really not something I'd want to see used on me.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I assume you’re being fanciful here because everyone knows your answer to that question is well...YES PLEASE

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.