• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Varsity tennis...
My hitting coach looked like Sam Elliott circa The Lifeguard, but behaved like Buttermaker from the Bad News Bears. He got tossed from one of my matches for being obnoxiously drunk.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sounds like some haters jelly that they aren't high school football legends. I was district 13-4a co-champions 2 out of three years, what you got?
District 16-5A champions 1 year. I was a backup LB on defense and mainly played special teams. Career varsity stats in HS: 1 sack, 1 FF, 1 TFL

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Sounds like some haters jelly that they aren't high school football legends. I was district 13-4a co-champions 2 out of three years, what you got?
Junior C league champions and you get a weapon when you play hockey.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just conference co-champion in pole vaulting my senior year. Because I'm adept at using a long, powerful, yet flexible, stick.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey, you're talking about the organization in conjunction with Baylor that made bear the man he is today. Show some damn respect.
Hey in his generation it was either be a Baylor bear or a Branch Davidian. He made the (slightly) better choice

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Btw, hockey is not a school sponsored sport. This makes recreational impairment and consorting with the ladies much easier and no possible repercussions from administration.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I made 124 not out in the annual cricket match with our fierce rivals St. Swithins and was hoisted aloft by our stout lads at the close of play while they all lustily sang "For He's A Jolly Good Fellow". Memory brings a tear to the eye that doesn't have a monocle in it, so it does.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's