• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It's also impossible. Have you not seen a TV or read the news in the past 2 months about how there werent enough tests? How can you test everyone when there aren't any tests. Now they have tests, but can't process fast enough. There was a 100k+ test backlog at one point last week.
I never claimed anything fishy. I just stated how positive numbers were not being celebrated.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Why can't you put linen in the dryer without it getting fucked up? Air dry. It is annoying, but you have to do it. Like social distancing.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Maybe they’re checking out your bespoke suit and shoes.
There’s no way he’s getting any different looks now than from a month ago.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
When I was waiting in the rain in the park for my acupuncturist to delivery my herbs people were definitely looking at me funny. My acupuncturist actually looked at me funny. Also people look at me very weirdly in the supermarket. Cashier at Trader Joes said to me he appreciates how I dress for work even though I am probably working from home. I said, Lol it is Sunday man, I just put this on to come here!

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never claimed anything fishy. I just stated how positive numbers were not being celebrated.
9:13 a.m. Toilet paper hoarding slows: Millions of people have been panicking about their household supply of the tissue. Store shelves have been emptied. But things are calming down, at least in the U.S, the Associated Press reports.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
9:13 a.m. Toilet paper hoarding slows: Millions of people have been panicking about their household supply of the tissue. Store shelves have been emptied. But things are calming down, at least in the U.S, the Associated Press reports.
I am glad for the positivity. You can get back to overhauling a package boiler in no time.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I was waiting in the rain in the park for my acupuncturist to delivery my herbs people were definitely looking at me funny. My acupuncturist actually looked at me funny. Also people look at me very weirdly in the supermarket. Cashier at Trader Joes said to me he appreciates how I dress for work even though I am probably working from home. I said, Lol it is Sunday man, I just put this on to come here!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
New all-time high for daily new virus cases in nyc. Everybody cheer! Every time I look at these stats and there is seemingly no fucking end in sight it makes me so fucking mad you cannot believe.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New all-time high for daily new virus cases in nyc. Everybody cheer! Every time I look at these stats and there is seemingly no fucking end in sight it makes me so fucking mad you cannot believe.
I thought I heard we had the most deaths we've had a few days ago, but did not hear about new cases.

Not disputing what you are saying, but do you have a site that shows us stats like this. Would be interested in taking a look.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm about halfway through my last roll of pre-corona TP. I think I would have been panicked if I hadn't found a 6 pack on my last shopping trip.

I'll probably go to the store today or tomorrow, but what if they don't have any? If I didn't have those 6 precious rolls of TP on the shelf I'd be on edge. But with a Bidet, those will last plenty of time.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why can't you put linen in the dryer without it getting fucked up? Air dry. It is annoying, but you have to do it. Like social distancing.
I put linen shirts in the dryer, and I've never had any problems.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.