• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never heard of Chanel Rion before a recent John Oliver/HBO episode, but i find her to be both batshit and bangable. Would hate-fuck.
What about the blond girl on OAN?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The other one mentioned on the HBO show? The one with crazy eyes? I’m betting Trump already got there first.

Come to think of it, that’s the hazard in hate-fucking any of the OAN employees...

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry to Bear, but poor-man's ryan gosling got there first:
1586279729881.png

The blonde one just looks far too crazy
1586279609462.png

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
There hasn't been more than a day of new Corona case declines in NYC before going up again. Today so far is four consecutive days of declines in new cases. Why don't you hear about this anywhere? Gotta look at the numbers.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why would anyone legally name their daughter Chanel? Did they want her to become a stripper? And are they now disappointed that she found an even more embarrassing profession?

Oh wait- Wikipedia tells me she's from Texas. That explains a lot.

double00

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's funny because you never hear of a guy named Lambo

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There hasn't been more than a day of new Corona case declines in NYC before going up again. Today so far is four consecutive days of declines in new cases. Why don't you hear about this anywhere? Gotta look at the numbers.
Because they’re only testing people in the hospitals and the hospitals are full...

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
NYC has 23,017 hospital beds and 3,478 ICU beds. There are 11,280 people hospitalized, and 2,650 people in ICU.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
NYC has 23,017 hospital beds and 3,478 ICU beds. There are 11,280 people hospitalized, and 2,650 people in ICU.
Where are you getting 11.2k hospitalized? I hadn’t seen numbers on it

Last edited:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On your page "THE CITY is also tracking current New York City hospitalizations related to coronavirus, including the number of patients in intensive care units. City health officials have declined to disclose how many of the ICU beds in the city’s hospitals are occupied by non-coronavirus patients and therefore unavailable for use."

So it's only showing COVID patients, obviously there are non-COVID patients in hospitals and ICU; thus the space isn't actually space.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
At any rate. Ça suffit, this is all mostly bullshit and we need to get shit moving again.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.