• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things you just don't get

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is playing with fire. Once you tip the can or take the chips out, they can never be replaced properly. So you’re stuck with eating the whole can
That does make it slightly harder to throw them in the trash, but it's still relatively easy too.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Guys who lean against the wall over the urinal and push right up against it. I mean, setting aside how weird it is to essentially hump the thing, who the fuck wants to touch the bathroom wall over a urinal?

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys who lean against the wall over the urinal and push right up against it. I mean, setting aside how weird it is to essentially hump the thing, who the fuck wants to touch the bathroom wall over a urinal?
Don't be so hard on yourself.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Like full on offhand pressed into the wall?

Yeah, really weirds me out when I see it

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What about when dudes take drop their pants at the urinal and proceed to turn around when finished with their pants not even fully pulled up?

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never understood why guys get so close to the urinal that back splash is getting all over their junk. Not to mention that the bottom lip of the urinal is touching their pants because they’re so close to it.

double00

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like to unfurl from about 4 feet away, hands on hips, you're in my world

double00

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in all seriousness, normal distance and posture. but in my mind i'm furiously calculating the geometry of the urinal in a bid to minimize splashback. my working theory is: use the slope of the stream to catch the porcelain in a sort of reverse 'warp wall' a la ninja warrior, gravity matches gravity

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.9%
  • 31 - 40